Judgment Gone From Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judgment Gone From Credit Report

There was a judgment on my credit report during my bankruptcy. A few weeks after I was discharged, it was still there. I checked today and it's gone. I didn't take any action, but I guess because it was included in the bankruptcy, that took care of it. It's not even mentioned anywhere. Quite fine with me!
    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
    There was a judgment on my credit report during my bankruptcy. A few weeks after I was discharged, it was still there. I checked today and it's gone. I didn't take any action, but I guess because it was included in the bankruptcy, that took care of it. It's not even mentioned anywhere. Quite fine with me!
    Oh man I hope that happens to me too...LOL
    "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy03 View Post
      Oh man I hope that happens to me too...LOL
      It will!!!!!

Comment

WOW, that's awesome!!!

I thought judgements stayed there forever. I recently disputed some items on my credit report, I wanted them marked as IIB and there weren't they were still reporting as late...anywho..the bureaus (TU and Equifax) deleted the accounts rather than marking them as IIB...so my score went up..waaa whooo. He He
        Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!! Excellent!

Originally posted by disconapper View Post
          WOW, that's awesome!!!

I thought judgements stayed there forever. I recently disputed some items on my credit report, I wanted them marked as IIB and there weren't they were still reporting as late...anywho..the bureaus (TU and Equifax) deleted the accounts rather than marking them as IIB...so my score went up..waaa whooo. He He

Comment

I think the credit bureaus get confused when it comes to bankruptcy. LOL.
            Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Sounds great! Does this usual happen? I may end up with a judgement before I file, so I hope this is the norm!
              Non-Consumer Chapter 7
              December 2011

Comment

Fantastic!
                Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                341 5/23/11
                DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                  Thats great drowning...it just keeps gettin better n better.

sunshine....OOOHHHHH today is your 60 day. You do know that you will get kicked out of the 60 day club for not paying your "dues". OOPS you did pay your dues. LOL the very best to you.
                  filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                  "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

you were REALLY lucky!!! usually one has to file a separate motion to vacate a judgment AFTER you get discharged!!!! whoooopeeeeeeeeee...a FREE ride. i know it costs to remove a judgment can be up in the thousands depending on the atty.

i knew some in nj she got a 'deal" since she had i think it was 4 or so and so her atty discounted each motion to $700 each!!! so...my fingers are crossed that it stays OFF!!!! good one!
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Actually, I remember months ago sending a per se motion to vacate to my local court and they wrote back saying the judgment didn't exist, so I didn't take any further action. I had even confirmed the judgment by phone and it did exist, but when I wrote to them, I was told it didn't exist. Go figure. Who cares. That sucker is gone!

Comment

right!!! who cares!!!

i hope it went to judgment hell...LOL!!!!!
                        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

LOL!!! @ tobee

Comment

:d

Comment

Our bk has been discharged almost 3 years and all 3 of the judgements against us are still there. Am I understanding correctly that we could possibly get these removed? If so, how?

Thanks!
                              Discharged Ch 7 9/10/08
                              Livin' the GOOD life

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X