Judgment Gone From Credit Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nomoneynomore View Post
    Our bk has been discharged almost 3 years and all 3 of the judgements against us are still there. Am I understanding correctly that we could possibly get these removed? If so, how?

Thanks!
    you have to go back to the court and file a motion to vacate the judgments provided they were listed on your bk (some may argue that point, and say you can even file the motion if the judgment was listed).

some people do it themselves as drowning pointed out:
    Actually, I remember months ago sending a per se motion to vacate to my local court and they wrote back saying the judgment didn't exist, so I didn't take any further action. I had even confirmed the judgment by phone and it did exist, but when I wrote to them, I was told it didn't exist. Go figure. Who cares. That sucker is gone!
    you can do the same. a motion has to be filed for each of the judgments...best of luck!!!! you can get em off!!
    Last edited by tobee43; 07-25-2011, 05:10 AM.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by oregonpilot View Post
      Thats great drowning...it just keeps gettin better n better.

sunshine....OOOHHHHH today is your 60 day. You do know that you will get kicked out of the 60 day club for not paying your "dues". OOPS you did pay your dues. LOL the very best to you.
      Yeah Pilot but I ain't seen my discharge today.......was hoping it would be listed.........so they can't kick me out yet even tho' I paid those dues.....LOL.
      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
      341 5/23/11
      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

will be watching for that good news from you. have a great day!!!!
        filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
        "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X