Just got back from my 341 meeting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just got back from my 341 meeting..

The anxaity didn't hit me until I was sitting in the waiting room my heart was beating really fast, My atty asked me to get the 1/2 hour early I met him he went over the petition with my and asked me to sit close up so I could hear other case while I waited the trustee was very nice making a couple jokes along the way he asked me the standard questions closed my hearing told me everything was in order and wished me a happy holiday weekend and a safe trip back home... Now I wait...
    Retained Atty 4/2/12 - Filed 4/24/12 - 341 Meeting 5/23/12 - 7/30/12 It's all over

sounds like you went well!! welcome to the 60 day club!!!
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Yeah, welcome the the 60 day club! It gets better from here on out!
      Filed BK Chapter 7 - 11/12/10 341 Meeting - 01/07/11
      Notice of no distribution - 01/12/11
      DISCHARGED - 03/09/2011

Comment

Yeah, that's about it! Welcome to 60 day club!

Comment

Congrats on a successful 341!

Comment

Congratulations. Afterwards I wondered why I got so nervous leading up to the meeting. Human nature I guess. Best of luck with your fresh start.
            Lawyer - $3000
            Filing fee - $299
            Fresh Start - Priceless

Comment

Now I'll have to figure out how to not go nuts during the next 59 days!
              Retained Atty 4/2/12 - Filed 4/24/12 - 341 Meeting 5/23/12 - 7/30/12 It's all over

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X