Is DataCenter 13 down today???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is DataCenter 13 down today???

I live in Washington state and haven't been able to get on all day. Does anyone know if the system is down? I'm not sure where it originates from but wondering if it's related to the power outages in the East.

I hope everyone is doing well....
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

I can log on.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

i just tried and was able to log on.

Comment

Thank you both. Well now I'm embarassed. I went to try one more time and realized they had changed part of the log in. I was trying to type more info than required.

Thanks for checking for me and I hope you have both a great Halloween evening!
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

On a side note, there is absolutely, positively, no reason for a debtor to be checking 13 data center.

Comment

Originally posted by HHM View Post
            On a side note, there is absolutely, positively, no reason for a debtor to be checking 13 data center.
            I like to see if my payment was recieved just for peace of mind.

Comment

Originally posted by angel7821 View Post
              I like to see if my payment was recieved just for peace of mind.
              Although it is nice to follow along, many times the info is old. I have had payments show up yet they were noted as received as much as 10 days earlier. I have been the impatient one in the past and many here have settled my nerves as info changes and startles me at times. I have even had much of the info disappear, which scared the poop out of me.
              11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

I also like to check to make sure my payment was received. I also occasionally like to log on after the trustee makes her monthly disbursements to see the payments on my car loan and attorney fees. It's encouraging to see the progress as the balances due decrease.

I've never had anything look surprising. But, I know not to panic if something does look wrong, because 13datacenter is not a record of the court.
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I agree with LadyInTheRed ...i like seeing that my payments are made and I like to see who's being paid. I know I have absolutely no control on payments, etc., but I'm still interested. Also both my attorney and trustee told me to refer to this site to watch what was happening with the case. I'm only a couple months in, but everthing seems to be posted extremely quickly (payments made, claims, etc.).
                  Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I also like to check once a month and make sure my payment was received. Since I send a money order through the mail, you never know. I also realize that many times they are slow to post and I check the last updated date. I was also told the feeds come from the Trustee's office. Many times the site has not been updated for weeks. I have stop worring about anything until it has a current date. I am closing in on 3 years and so far so good!
                    Discharged 5/2015

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X