Run into consult attorney at 341?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Run into consult attorney at 341?

Did anyone filing pro se run into any attorneys they consulted with at their 341? I see one of the attorneys I consulted with on the schedule representing a few other clients schedule for 341 on the same day as mine. I live in a small town. Kind of wish I wasn't going to run into him. He was nice and spent almost two hours with me. I took that meeting knowing full well I wasn't going to use his services. I guess I feel a little guilty. Am I being completely silly?

You are "being silly". Happens all the time and he is not going to take offense - at least he shouldn't.

Des.

Comment

LOL! Thank you Des. Happy to hear it.

Comment

My BK court's website publishes the daily 341 meeting calendars, with location, trustee, case # , debtor's name and debtor's attorney's name, and who is pro se. They are posted every Friday and are on the site for one week. Does your court do that?

Comment

• Blarc
          Blarc commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, all that is posted, except it is left up permanently (removed after the day of meeting). I filed almost a month ago and my info has been up since then.

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X