top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everything seems to good thus far!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

everything seems to good thus far!!!!!!!

i filed chapter 7 pro se 7/1/09, judge signed off on the application to waive the filing fee on 7/2/09, and my 341 meeting is set for 8/6/09 so it looks good so far!

thanks for all of the help!

Glad to hear it's starting off well for you. I wish you continued luck!

JAG
    Chapter 7 - Pro Se
    Filed: 08/10/09 --- 341 Meeting: 09/08/09
    Last Day for Objections: 11/09/09
    Discharged and Closed: 11/12/09

Comment

Hey, keep up with your PACER check. I would check at least once a week (maybe twice)... just in case of any deficiencies.

Best wishes.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        Hey, keep up with your PACER check. I would check at least once a week (maybe twice)... just in case of any deficiencies.

Best wishes.
        thanks justbroke you have been here the whole time for me and i wanted to thank you for that first but maybe you can hel me with this pacer thing????? i dont know too much about that, lease explain this to me and how and what i do on pacer?

Thanks

Comment

Rather than repeat a lot that has been said about PACER... try searching for PACER (by title only) in the Forums.

You can get addicted to PACER, but EVERY Pro Se debtor must have PACER in my book. This is the only way to stay on top of your case.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Rather than repeat a lot that has been said about PACER... try searching for PACER (by title only) in the Forums.

You can get addicted to PACER, but EVERY Pro Se debtor must have PACER in my book. This is the only way to stay on top of your case.
            ok i will do that search...thanks if i have something else i will ask!

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
              ok i will do that search...thanks if i have something else i will ask!
              If you have any specific PACER question, I'll answer those too.

Comment

If you have any specific PACER question, I'll answer those too.
                ok i will not be shy

Comment

Great job! Congrats on getting the filing fee waived too! As justbroke said, make sure you're checking pacer for deficiencies and due dates. Sounds like you're in great shape though!
                  12/05/08 - filed pro se
                  01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                  04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                  6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
                    Great job! Congrats on getting the filing fee waived too! As justbroke said, make sure you're checking pacer for deficiencies and due dates. Sounds like you're in great shape though!
                    thanks i will sign up for pacer today or tomorrow, thanks once again and if you have any advice for me as a pro se filer please feel free to tell me anything that you think i may need to know...

Comment

Just watch pacer and also pay attention to anything from the trustee about what they want before the meeting. I misread my letter and thought they wanted all of the required documents AT the meeting. It was actually 2 weeks before the meeting that they wanted them. Oops. I'm also one of those who wants to make sure everything is done as quickly as possible rather than waiting to the last minute when it comes to something like bk so I would take the post petition counseling course the day after the 341 meeting.

My bk should've been really easy since I am a no asset case but I missed a couple of things that made it more of a hassle. Even with that, it wasn't that bad. It's all about procedure and research if you make a mistake and they can all be corrected. I learned a lot through the process and now wish I'd gone to law school
                      12/05/08 - filed pro se
                      01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
                      04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
                      6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

What was involved?

I would really like to get my fee wavied also as right now I basically living on $150 a month, so what was involved in getting it wavied?

Comment

Originally posted by blankslate View Post
                          Just watch pacer and also pay attention to anything from the trustee about what they want before the meeting. I misread my letter and thought they wanted all of the required documents AT the meeting. It was actually 2 weeks before the meeting that they wanted them. Oops. I'm also one of those who wants to make sure everything is done as quickly as possible rather than waiting to the last minute when it comes to something like bk so I would take the post petition counseling course the day after the 341 meeting.

My bk should've been really easy since I am a no asset case but I missed a couple of things that made it more of a hassle. Even with that, it wasn't that bad. It's all about procedure and research if you make a mistake and they can all be corrected. I learned a lot through the process and now wish I'd gone to law school

so, what the trustee wants will come to me in a letter or on pacer?

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
                            so, what the trustee wants will come to me in a letter or on pacer?
                            If they Trustee has a request, then it comes to you by phone and/or by mail. If the Trustee wants the Judge to do something to you... it comes via PACER.

Comment

Originally posted by eli4625 View Post
                              I would really like to get my fee wavied also as right now I basically living on $150 a month, so what was involved in getting it wavied?
                              to get the fee waived all you have to do is fill out form B3B (Application for Waiver of Chapter 7 Filing Fee) which you can find on the internet. i will tell you that you have to be under what they call poverty level. follow this link to see the chart on if you fall in the poverty levels http://www.uscourts.gov/bankruptcyco...elines2009.pdf after you check to see if you fall with in the guide lines and you see that you do when you file you file the B3B form and a judge reviews it and decides if you are granted the waiver or not. make sure that you fill out all of your paperwork before you file so the judge can have as much information as possible. i hope this helped if you need more answers please ask.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X