top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everything seems to good thus far!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had my 431 meeting today and all went well. the trustee told me that i did a great job on my paperwork and even said that he wishes others would take time to do such a good job. but anyways they asked me a bunch of questions and then since i filed pro se he had another set of questions but all went well. he said someone else may call just to verify the questions that he asked me as far as the pro se goes but he doesnt think they will call.

also i got a letter in the mail today from someone that wants to be added to the matrix so he can be notified, whats up with that and how do i add him. he is a lawyer for a hospital i owe. any input on why he would want to be notified and how to add him?

Comment

You personally don't need to add them. They are asking for the Court to "notice" them by entering an "appearance" on behalf of some creditor. It usually also contains a message asking for all papers in the case to be sent to them.

Now, the Clerk will update the mailing matrix. If you ever need to serve anything on all the creditors, or even that specific creditor... get the latest matrix from PACER to make sure you have the right addresses.

Nice job!
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
        You personally don't need to add them. They are asking for the Court to "notice" them by entering an "appearance" on behalf of some creditor. It usually also contains a message asking for all papers in the case to be sent to them.

Now, the Clerk will update the mailing matrix. If you ever need to serve anything on all the creditors, or even that specific creditor... get the latest matrix from PACER to make sure you have the right addresses.

Nice job!
        so i need to just sit back and wait for my 60 days to run out and dont worry about this request?

Comment

Originally posted by suthernkumfe View Post
          so i need to just sit back and wait for my 60 days to run out and dont worry about this request?
          Yes.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
            Yes.
            ok thanks, i will keep my fingers crossed!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X