341 Meeting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

341 Meeting...

My meeting was concluded. I'm in the 60-day club. The UST didn't show up, so maybe that's a good sign? I actually got nervous for nothing.

(I still expect the UST to start bothering me!)
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

WTG! Congratulations!

Comment

Congrats!!
      Filed Ch7: December 02, 2009
      341 Meeting: January 06, 2010

Comment

Good news justbroke. Congratulations. Thanks for being a friend and best of luck.

Comment

Although I sit here, day in and day out, telling Chapter 7 debtors to relax, don't worry... I'm actually starting to get anxious again. The 341 Meeting was so fast! I was the first one called in my group. It was surreal.

I promise to stay out of PACER... until tomorrow at least!
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats, JB!

You, I, and a few others on the forum have been here a long time. It is nice to see us finally getting our cases done.

Congrats
            11-20-09-- Filed Chapter 7
            12-23-09-- 341 Meeting-Early Christmas Gift?
            3-9-10--Discharged

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
              My meeting was concluded. I'm in the 60-day club. The UST didn't show up, so maybe that's a good sign? I actually got nervous for nothing.

(I still expect the UST to start bothering me!)

You are our rock! You are not allowed to be nervous!

Comment

Nice job

Comment

Do as I say... not as I do.

Comment

Good work, JB!
                    11/09 - Ran out of money - 1/4/10 - Filed Chapter 7 (Pro-Se) - 2/16/10 - 341 Meeting -6/17/10 - Reaffirmation hearing (auto) - DISCHARGED 7/6/10m CLOSED 7/26/10

Comment

Wonderful. Sorry you have to wait a whole 60 days now!

Comment

I've waited 618 days so far, so what's another... yep... 59!

Comment

Put "shields up" so the UST can't see you. Or you could try just closing your eyes. My kids used to think that made them invisible.

You'll be fine. Wow. And this will just be OVER for you, huh? Wow.

Comment

Until May 25th comes and goes... I'm not counting on anything. It's just a little too quiet, if you know what I mean. I will be happy if the Trustee puts me in as a "no asset" case and files a Report of No Distribution within the next week.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                              ... I'm actually starting to get anxious again. The 341 Meeting was so fast! I was the first one called in my group. It was surreal. I promise to stay out of PACER... until tomorrow at least!
                              wow!...if you're a bit nervous, then there's no hope for me :-)

Congrats on having come this far.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X