X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged?

So, what does this mean in PACER?

Debtor discharged: 05/25/2010
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

you are free and clear !congrats!

Comment

YOU DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOT!!!!!!!!!! Congratulation, jb. I am so happy for you!

Comment

It means that you've succeeded in following the path that a few would dare to step their foot on...

I wish you the very best of luck now that your BK-related headaches are behind you.
        No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Headache? It was actually fun. Now, to finish my Adversary Proceeding. The creditor's attorney wants to talk.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Wahoo JB!

I've been following your 14-day thread, religiously checking it each day to make sure everything was going well for you. Congratulations!

Good luck with the AP you filed...I hope the creditor's attorney is begging you for forgiveness and forking over some cash!

~JAG
            Chapter 7 - Pro Se
            Filed: 08/10/09 --- 341 Meeting: 09/08/09
            Last Day for Objections: 11/09/09
            Discharged and Closed: 11/12/09

Comment

Well, it means you are granted our Forum Dance of Victory by our World Famous Hamsters:

If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

JB, 'Hub is messing with me....... We just got home from getting 'Hub's brother married.... and are tired.

***Warning to all--don't be a Wedding Planner at the same time as being a MOVING company***. GAHHHH!!

So are you REALLY Discharged??? If so, here you go:

"To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Yep! I am discharged... automatic discharge! I love it! Oh wow... two sets of hamsters. Are they related?

I really don't know how they get those hamsters to do that... but I'm guessing it has something to do with a cattle prod and a matter of voltage.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                    Oh wow... two sets of hamsters. Are they related?
                    Probably. I mean what do you think they do when you keep them penned up together?

Comment

Congratulations JB! I had been away from the forum for a couple days, and your great news was the first thing I saw. Yay you!!
                      Filed Chapter 7 pro se: 1/12/10 341 held: 2/16/10 Discharged and Closed: 4/20/10
                      Stopped Mortgage Pymts: 5/1/10 Moving to Rental: 7/2/10. Hoping Wells Fargo forecloses in 6 months tops

Comment

What a happy, happy day for you, JB! At long last - discharged.....what a sweet word!

We all hope you hang around the forums to continue to share your insights and deep knowledge about bankruptcy. You've helped thousands of people who you will never know face-to-face, but you've saved them stress and multiple mistakes while providing tremendous support over the time you've been here as a member.

Thanks for all the time, energy, incredible optimism, and great sense of humor you've shared with all of us. We the bankrupt (but hopeful for better futures) salute you!
                        I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                        06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                        07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                        10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                        01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                        09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                        06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                        08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                        Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Congratulations and... THANK YOU.

Comment

If you did it, we can all do it!! Yeah, I'm so happy for you.
                            Now on to a new fresh start. Filing Pro Se does work ..
                            Good Job!!

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
                              What a happy, happy day for you, JB! At long last - discharged.....what a sweet word!

We all hope you hang around the forums to continue to share your insights and deep knowledge about bankruptcy. You've helped thousands of people who you will never know face-to-face, but you've saved them stress and multiple mistakes while providing tremendous support over the time you've been here as a member.

Thanks for all the time, energy, incredible optimism, and great sense of humor you've shared with all of us. We the bankrupt (but hopeful for better futures) salute you!

I could not have said it better myself. JB has helped me with my case from the beginning and I hope he will be here to help others for a long time to come.
                              -Filed Ch7 pro se 04/14/2010
                              -341 Meeting is 05/24/2010 (went uneventfully well)
                              -Report of No Distribution 6/4/2010
                              -Discharge 7/28/2010

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X