Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Schedule B & C

Hi,
    I am using the Nolo book to help with pro se filing but I am still confused with property on schedule B & C. B is personal property and C is exempt personal property. Do I find the exempt limits for each catagory (household, apparel, etc) for my state and if I am under, enter it on C and not B? Or do I enter on both forms? Thanks.

You enter ALL personal property, including that which is exempt, on Schedule B (real estate is listed on A). You list only the exempt property on Schedule C, claiming the proper exemption allowed in your State.

Maybe someone from Colorado will chime in as it relates to the allowed exemptions.

Des.

Comment

That makes sense. Thank you very much!

Comment

You should be able to follow the NoLo guide. You just need to match the correct "statute" in the Exemption Schedule with the property that you are listing. Keep good track of what you have used on which items to make sure you don't "over-use" a particular exemption category.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X