Discharged...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged...

We have been discharged.. as of 11/16/2012. starting point was 7/31/12 ...
    After a few months of hurry up and waits, some head pain, filling out papers,
    2nd guessing and tons of what does that means later its here.....
    Thanks to every one that has answered questions or tried to claim
    me when things didn't makes a lot of sense ....

Congratulations!! A fresh start for the holidays!

Comment

Congrats on a great holiday "gift"!
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Congratulations, even though you have not been with us very long. Here you go:

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Now that you are here, how about sticking around to help others coming after you?? !!
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Great News

Comment

aawwww thank you.......... I do indeed on plan on sticking around... I might be discharged but I am not up on both legs. I have a lot to learn my self still yet. And I think this is going to
            be one of the best place's to be.. Being on the site also helps take up your time from spending money lol....... We have already jump my husbands credit score 200 points and my by 156ish points give or take on both in 3 weeks. when you where as low as we were tho just buying a car will help you jump as long as you have the stable income (11 years same job) and the car is below your 15% of what you make. No credit card. Don't want any. We didn't have any before bk. Our next step wish is a home. Not for sure that will happen anytime soon. But we got a car, (not a new one) now time for the push to get payments on time and our other bills right on time.... Save save save. Best wish's................ Lots of discharge thoughts going up for you.... and congrats for those of you that have made it already..

Comment

Ohh I would have been on here sooner but I didn't know about this site till I was already almost thru my bk.. after I found it I was very grateful to find it at any point ...

Comment

Originally posted by dgr View Post
                Ohh I would have been on here sooner but I didn't know about this site till I was already almost thru my bk.. after I found it I was very grateful to find it at any point ...
                That happened to us as well. Even though we were researching BK on the internet, somehow, the BKForum just didn't come up in our searches until after we had been hit wih an AP...
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

BK site came right up in the search after the fact. I decided to file one day , then filled 3 days later, 341 6 weeks later then the nice long wait. It was nice to be here for the wait.....

Comment

Congratulations dgr! Sounds like you have it all goin' on! Good luck to you.
                    BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

thank you..

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X