last of the forms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last of the forms

To whom do I send my debtor education certificate and forms? Also the reaffirmation agreement? I know the trustee said not to him, but to whom? Your help is greatly appreciated.

Send directly to the clerk of the BK Court in your district.

Please really read all the messages about reaffirming anything. Reaffirming may NOT be in your best interest.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Thanks AngelinaCat. In Oregon, we have to "attempt" to reaffirm, so that is our plan. I don't think it is in our best interest.

Comment

If you are asking about the 2nd course, the Debtor Financial Management course, make sure you follow the local rules. You will probably need to "certify" the training by filing Official Form B23 (and a copy of your completion certificate) with the court.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hi gal, I'm in Oregon and didn't reaffirm the house. On my petition it said that I planned to reaffirm the property, but I never filled out a reaffirmation agreement. I had an atty.
          BK7 Filed 7/10/12 • 341 8/15/12 • Discharged 10/17/12 • Closed 5/6/13 Thanks to everyone here!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X