top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

STATEMENT UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY CONCERNING PAYMENT ADVICES " WTH is this form?"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STATEMENT UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY CONCERNING PAYMENT ADVICES " WTH is this form?"

Hello looking for help with this form can't find any answers
    to how or if need to be filled out?
    Any help would be great thanks.

Local Bankruptcy Form 1007-6.1

[Caption as in Bankruptcy Official Form 16A]

STATEMENT UNDER PENALTY OF PERJURY
    CONCERNING PAYMENT ADVICES

I*, (debtor’s name) , state as follows:

I did not file with the court copies of some or all payment advices or other
    evidence of payment received within 60 days before the date of the filing of the petition
    from any employer because:

Check applicable boxes:

[ ] I was not employed during the period immediately preceding the filing of the
    above-referenced case, (insert the dates that you were not employed) ;

[ ] I was employed during the period immediately preceding the filing of the above
    referenced case but did not receive any payment advices or other evidence of payment
    from my employer within 60 days before the date of the filing of the petition;

[ ] I am self-employed and do not receive any evidence of payment from an employer;

[ ] Other (please provide explanation): ______________________________________.

I declare under penalty of perjury that the foregoing statement is true and correct.

Dated: ______________________ By: __________________________________
    Signature of debtor
    Facsimile number
    E-mail address

* A separate form must be signed for each debtor

Timewalk, what are your circumstances? We cannot answer (or suggest answers) for your questions without more information.
    "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Hi Angelinacat
      This form is the last one in my packet
      for Bankruptcy
      I was trying to figure it out.

Comment

When you file bankruptcy, you are required to submit payroll advices (pay stubs) to the Court or Trustee. If you were unemployed or were only partially employed during that period, you can't provide the MANDATORY payroll stubs. The form you reference is filed with your case when you do not have payroll advices or were not employed during the preceding 6 months of the case. If you file (or serve to the Trustee) all your payroll advices for the 6 months, then you don't need this affidavit.

Since you are pro se, then you need to determine whether you have ALL payroll advices. If you do not, then you need to complete this form and file it with the Court. I would suggest you find the "filing instructions" for your District so that you learn what each form means and which forms are required for the style ("chapter") of bankruptcy that you are filing. (Some forms are the same and other different in Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 csaes.)

(NOTICE: in some Districts, pay stubs should NOT be filed with the Court but with the Trustee ONLY. This is part of the Court's fight against identity theft in bankruptcy cases. Don't laugh as it does happen.)
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hey there thank you for your help
          Bankruptcy forms are a challenge
          But I'm ready for a good fight

Comment

Do you at least have a guidebook such as NoLo's Guide to Filing Bankruptcy?
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Hi,just broke
              Yes sir 3 books from library very helpful
              This form seems to be a local bk form

Comment

Have you read your court's local rules?
                LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

No sir could you shine some light
                  On topic?

Comment

Every bankruptcy court has a published set of Local Rules and may even have an information packet for Pro Se filers. Colorado has just one court, http://www.cob.uscourts.gov/. In fact, Colorado also has a pretty extensive list of items for Pro Se filers at http://www.cob.uscourts.gov/debtorinfo.asp. They even have both a Debtor's clinic in Denver and Pro Bono help.

LITR wanted to make sure that you are aware that there is "more" 'than just the books. I think you may have already found that site and that's where you obtained that Local form (since it actually reads Local Rule 1007-6.1). You may want to read Local Rules 1007 and any other pertaining to filing. You can also ask the Clerk's Office any "procedural" question that you have, but they'll probably refer you to the Debtor's clinic.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X