Involved in a tax violation case

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Involved in a tax violation case

I have a food exporting company. Last week there had an inspection by Canadian revenue department. I thought all our documents were fine. Unfortunately in their inspection they found some major tax violations. I don't know how this has happened. They charged case against me. I am consulting one defense lawyer (link removed by moderator) within this week. Even though I am really upset. I would like to know the after effects of this charge. I don't want my company to be in such a case. I have to keep the reputation of it. What can I do now?
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 04-26-2016, 06:42 AM.

You didn't get help the last time you asked a question about Canadian law, I doubt you will get any answers to this one. You are welcome to post questions about Canadian law in hopes that somebody comes along to help. But, I suspect you are here simply to post links to a lawfirm's website. That will not be tolerated.

For information on advertising on bkforum, contact Laz, the forum administrator.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

I doubt anyone on this Forum can help you as we typically deal with US, not Canadian law. On the other-hand, I am curious if there are any posters familiar with such matters. You are on the right path in deciding to consult with an attorney in your location.

Good luck,

Des.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X