'Octomom' files for bankruptcy, owes $30K in rent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
    MSBKLAWYER writes: So you're volunteering then? I don't think I could handle that whole team she has. I couldn't even afford all of those shoes much less the food.

I'll take that as a 'Yes', then. Nadya will be in touch. You may want to run down to you local Sam's club and buy them out on diapers.
    Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

I feel kinda bad for the guy she owes $30k in rent. She gets to walk away from the debt via BK and he's going to take the financial hit and lose the house. I know BK is a tool that we can all advocate using for a fresh start but this doesn't seem very fresh-startish to me, IMHO. It seems like a cascade of bad decisions on her part ended up hurting an innocent bystander and in the end she'll still be in way over her head financially.

I'm wondering where she intends to live once this free housing gets yanked out from under her. With a $30k rental loss and maybe even an eviction (just a guess?) on her credit report, who on earth will rent to her ever again?

Comment

Worse than that, she is so well known--infamous comes to mind--who in their right mind is going to have anything to do with her or her brood?
        "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoGophers View Post
          I feel kinda bad for the guy she owes $30k in rent. She gets to walk away from the debt via BK and he's going to take the financial hit and lose the house. I know BK is a tool that we can all advocate using for a fresh start but this doesn't seem very fresh-startish to me, IMHO. It seems like a cascade of bad decisions on her part ended up hurting an innocent bystander and in the end she'll still be in way over her head financially.
          He didn't have to let her get that far behind. Maybe he didn't have the heart to evict a lady with so many children, in which case it was his own decision. He chose to get into a business that relies on others to pay their bills. I don't feel any worse for him than anyone else whose business goes bad.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
            I'll take that as a 'Yes', then. Nadya will be in touch. You may want to run down to you local Sam's club and buy them out on diapers.
            Not sure if it's true or not, but I heard if you have triplets or more, the diaper and formula companies give them to you for free. Since the multiple births are fairly rare, it doesn't hurt their bottom line too much.
            March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
            Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoGophers View Post
              I'm wondering where she intends to live once this free housing gets yanked out from under her.
              So you're volunteering then?

Am I good or what? Only been posting on this thread for two days now and I've already found two volunteers. One to help her raise all these kids and another one that is going to give her a place to live.
              Pay no attention to anything I post. I graduated last in my class from a fly-by-night law school that no longer exists; I never studied or went to class; and I only post on internet forums when I'm too drunk to crawl away from the computer.

Comment

Dear Octomom: Please contact MSBKLawyer, as he will help you with your Bankruptcy! Plus throw in some other Benefits!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MSbklawyer View Post
                  So you're volunteering then?

Am I good or what? Only been posting on this thread for two days now and I've already found two volunteers. One to help her raise all these kids and another one that is going to give her a place to live.
                  LMAO yer killin' me MS

Comment

Originally posted by ValleYum View Post
                    Reported June 2, 2011:

The state medical board has revoked the license of the fertility doctor who helped "Octomom" Nadya Suleman become the mother of 14 children through repeated in vitro treatments, according to a decision made public Wednesday.

More here: http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-207_162-20068160.html
                    thank you Valle...i feel a bit better now! he should also be MADE to support these children! out of his/her own pocket!
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
                      Dear Octomom: Please contact MSBKLawyer, as he will help you with your Bankruptcy! Plus throw in some other Benefits!!!!!!
                      No, no, no, no. . . . MSBKlawyer has already completed his probono service for the year.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X