Buying home then filing immediately !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying home then filing immediately !

Ok!! I close on my 200,000 dollar home next month!
    i want to then file bankruptcy on everything else in my name! But keep the house
    i also want to get as many credit cards as I can and attempt
    to buy a vehicle with them

does anyone have any advice for me? Is this illegal?
    Any info will be appreciated

Really? Good luck with that plan and just watch how far you get. You will not get advice here for this kind of fraud. But be sure to come back and update us! smh

Comment

Originally posted by Rock69 View Post
      i also want to get as many credit cards as I can and attempt to buy a vehicle with them does anyone have any advice for me? Is this illegal? Any info will be appreciated
      I assume this poster is a troll (if that is the correct term) and the post is a joke. If not, OP better come up with a way to pay a good attny to defend the indefensible fraud claims. Oh, and kiss the vehicle goodbye.

Des.

Comment

Very sorry guys
        i guess it's illegal
        what part is illegal though?
        Not trying to be funny
        was hoping this worked
        please let me know

Comment

That is pretty much the definition of fraud. lol. I recommend you not doing that.

Comment

What part? All
            of it or just the credit card part?

Comment

You can buy the house, then pay for it. that's not illegal, but everything after buying the house is fraud and believe me they do not take to kindly to outright fraud. In fact, It becomes indefensible when you take out ANY loan knowing your going to file at some point in the future.

Comment

Dang!!! I thought you could file every seven years regardless
                i even spoke with lawyer and he claimed it was ok as long as none of the lenders on the hoise loan knew anything about my plans

Comment

A lawyer who tells you it is okay to incur debt without any intent to pay it is unethical and probably committing malpractice.

I share Des' suspicion that you are a troll. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt for the moment. Do you have real financial problems that you need help with?
                  LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                  Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                  $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Well I am buying a home for 200,000
                    once it's mine I will have problems paying my auto loan for sure and possibly even more. I really need a home that's about 100,000 but can't find one big enough die to
                    the fact I have a large family.

I guess the the main issue is I'm about to get into a situation and was looking for an easy way out.

Comment

It sounds like you can't afford to buy the home. You should not take on a mortgage until you are on strong enough financial footing to pay for it and all of your existing expenses. Legal or not, you are setting yourself up for failure if you buy a home worth twice what you can afford.
                      LadyInTheRed is in the black!
                      Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
                      $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

😿

Comment

Yeah Rock, save some more money before thinking about buying a home.

Comment

Maybe move to where you can get cheaper houses? I just saw a 6 bedroom in Oklahoma for 50K
                            Not all those who wander are lost....

--J. R. R. Tolkien

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X