top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think Trump's supporters would ordinarily call BK filers losers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think Trump's supporters would ordinarily call BK filers losers?

I have this hunch that a lot of Trump's supporters are the type of folks who "value" hard work, thriftiness, (insert your favorite Puritan quality), etc., and like to direct their disgust towards folks who are "moochers" - and would ordinarily consider someone who has racked up debt and getting away without paying it back as such a "moocher" as well. Of course, this would be with extraordinary irony as Trump himself has filed for BK 4 times!

I was going to comment...can't call people what they wouldn't call their leader who has said that BK is just a process that everyone can take advantage of
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

I am tired of the mis-information out there. Mr. Trump has never personally filed bk. His various business interests have. And, we are not talking 4 cases. We are talking at least 30 cases.

To me this means he simply is not a good businessman as he seems unable to keep his various businesses out of financial distress. He will tell you that he is just taking advantage of the law. That may be true however, how many successful multi-billion dollar companies have elected not used the "benefits" of bk?

Here are some of his "successful" business interests:

1. In re Trump Taj Mahal Associates - Case no. 91-13321 District of NJ

2-29. In re THCR/LP Corporation- Case No. 04-46898 District of NJ.

This case includes 27, count them, 27 additional bankruptcy cases for 27 separate affiliated entities. All 28 cases were jointly administered under the lowest case number, 04-46898. Interestingly, Trump Taj Mahal Assoicates (1 above) was included in the 27 affiliates so it has filed bk at least 2 times.

30. In re Trump Entertainment Resorts, Inc. Case no. 14-12103 District of Delaware.

There may be others.

Des.

Comment

Thanks Des. I was aware of that (business rather than personal filings). I guess to me they're both the same thing. They fell under him.
        I appreciate the data on the cases and was definitely not aware of the actual number.
        Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
        Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Trump has no integrity. There are so many cases of him hiring contractors to build his different sites. He would pay much less than the invoiced amount and would tell the contractors "too bad and that's all I'm going to pay." He would have his lawyers contact anyone who threatened to sue and let them know that he would delay litigation so long that it would cost more than the amount he owed them. So many wouldn't bother pursuing him. He has ruined many small business across the country. He is truly a snake.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X