This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Political Discussions (2021)

BKForum would like to limit all political discussions to this Topic.

We understand that we are living in very politically charged times of outrage and unrest.

No matter what your political views are, remember that our forum's primary purpose is to be the place to help each other to survive through the unprecedented tough times ahead of us.

Please keep all discussions respectful.

(moderators please merge any political topics into this topic)
    www.BankruptcyForum.com

laz - thank you for this information.
    Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
    Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

One guy in California got fed up with how his governer handled COVID and decided to take him down.

So now it goes to vote in the fall.

One man started a drive for 2 million others to join.

https://recallgavin2020.com/

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/26/991047355/effort-to-remove-calif-gov-newsom-collects-enough-signatures-to-force-recall-vot

Comment

can't wait till the oxy moron is gone

Comment

Originally posted by yourfired View Post
          can't wait till the oxy moron is gone
          He is getting reading to throw people lots of money for votes. Im hoping he will extend the rent relief as well that expires in july

Comment

All, please re-read the forum rules regarding political discussions. All political discussions must be held within a single (annual) thread. The primary purpose of the forum is bankruptcy-related talk. We do allow political discussions but we keep them out from the main information area of the site.

bornfree2 I have merged your discussion into this discussion.

For everyone else, please remember the forum rules. Political discussions can get heated and we will try to moderate these discussions, but that moderation may be more relaxed due to the topics presented. All other forum rules shall remain in force.
            Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
            Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I have removed two posts to this thread on Governor Newsom of California. This is a political discussion only and the Forum rules prohibit members from any personal attacks, whether implied or inferred. Please stay on topic if discussing a political event, person, entity in this thread.
              Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
              Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by bornfree2 View Post

He is getting reading to throw people lots of money for votes. Im hoping he will extend the rent relief as well that expires in july
                just read that. then i can't wait till i leave CA!!!

Comment

Very oblivious not to think that bankruptcy and insolvency act is not a function of a the incompetent law making in CA

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X