Car max, carvanna, or Vroom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Car max, carvanna, or Vroom

Hi. I'm new. Just about to file Upsolve and my car died. A lawyer recommended buy car first and not reaffirm loan just list retain and pay. Will any of the above virtual dealers not repossess if I pay on time? Anyone know? Any problems like stopping auto withdrawal of payment. Help. Thank you D

Is this for a Chapter 7? Most lenders are okay with the "retain and pay" but there are some that force a reaffirmation, redemption, or surrender. There's no way to tell how your lender will react.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Yes, chapter 7. Do you know Carvanna or Auto Max's policy?

Comment

Carmax

Comment

Not specifically. I do know that credit unions, Ford Motor Credit, and TFS (Toyota) seem to be the toughest and would demand surrender, redemption or reaffirmation. Most of the other creditors don't seem to care. But that doesn't mean for a specific case, such as if the loan is new/newer, that the creditor won't be more motivated to demand that the debtor select one of the only options allowed under the bankruptcy law.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X