No announcement yet.

Meeting of creditors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you cannot access the zoom hearing and that is the result of a lack of response from the Clerk, I see no problem with a Motion to Reconsider should something "bad" happen. Keep us posted.

As to "What is stay in line" - I just was hoping you would stay on the forum so that you would see my post (stay on-line) timely.

Des.

Comment

Usually the Deputy Clerk's number is also listed on the court's website for that specific judge. Call them before they go in session.

I think Des was trying to say "stay on line" (on BKForum) so that they could provide you with additional information. I have used Court Call in the past for an audio hearing and it works fine. Although I had to pay some fee (like $30). I don't know if that is waived due to COVID-19.

Additionally Des was saying that you should look at your Notice of Hearing or even your general Notice of Bankruptcy and the information may be on those notices somewhere.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

I have awaited unitl 10 am Est. For login information and recieved nothing from the courts and have followed all of the directions I recieved from all of the replies. Do I submit a motion for reconsideration Tommorow or do I await the court's letter of the disposition of today's hearing.

Thank you all again for your time and consideration into my matter

Comment

You have to wait for the court to do something before you could file any motion for reconsideration (or to vacate a prior order). Try calling the courtroom deputy or other deputy for the judge (including, maybe, their law clerk).
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X