Discharged Also!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discharged Also!!

Oh, what a feeling! That was smooth and fast here also. Review pending on trustee's website sometime early Jan, prior to December funds disbursement. January TFS withdrawal as disbursed quickly three or four days after receipt was posted. Case status switched from "review pending" to "PAID IN FULL" Jan 28th. Discharge notated on pacer Feb 24th, I did not see it until yesterday, (Sunday)

Once again, to all here, both Moderators and other members. I did not respond, often, but just being able to read/review others' posts and the twists and turns made my goal, seem obtainable. Thank you VERY much!

Congratulations, yet another Chapter 13 bites the dust.
    Latent car nut.

Comment

Originally posted by GL57months View Post
      Oh, what a feeling! That was smooth and fast here also. Review pending on trustee's website sometime early Jan, prior to December funds disbursement. January TFS withdrawal as disbursed quickly three or four days after receipt was posted. Case status switched from "review pending" to "PAID IN FULL" Jan 28th. Discharge notated on pacer Feb 24th, I did not see it until yesterday, (Sunday)

Once again, to all here, both Moderators and other members. I did not respond, often, but just being able to read/review others' posts and the twists and turns made my goal, seem obtainable. Thank you VERY much!
      congraaaaatuuulations!!!

Comment

Congratulations!!

Comment

Congratulations on the completion of a Chapter 13. It is no small feat.
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
          Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

Congratulations! So many Chapter 13 successes this year and it's only March 1st! :-)

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X