Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i found out I have 1099 that wasnt reported in BK

I'm currently filings bank rupture. I turned in my w2 from past 4 years. My taxes has been messed up. The last i filed was 2015 and 2016 and not got nothing back. the people that filed them has them all messed up. anyways I turned those in and they asked for w2s from 2017 and 2018. All thats turned in and everything was good to go. Now i see in paypal there is 1099 forum showing that i didnt report. i have helped these people sale stuff online. they provide the goods and i just listed and sold for a small cut. A lot of it was sold through my name and now i got a 1099 from thats not filed. Will this not being reported mess up my bankrupcty ? Like will this pick up on this and will i get in trouble for not reporting it ? i'm worried to death with all this. i was all ready worried to death and now i am even more. Any advise guys ?

The best advice is to be honest. It sounds like you haven't had your 341 meeting yet ?? Contact your attorney and tell them what happened, I have read being honest is the best way to handle situations like this. I am not an expert so I can't give any great advice. If you haven't had a 341 meeting yet, you may have opportunity to add this info, hopefully without too much of a problem.

Comment

No i haven't had no meeting. I'm just scared cause its totally different then what i reported now. The people that i was doing the sales with was buying pallet returns and i gave them copies of everything for their records. Now they are defunct and shut down. All i have is 1099k and cant go back and copies of everything like i first provided. I';m fairly new to selling through paypal. just been doing it for about 4 years and never done any big volume until the past couple years when i was helping sale off pallet returns. Shew i feel like i'm KNEE DEEP and sinking more!
      Last edited by oldschoolfan; 04-29-2019, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Contact your attorney they should have advice on how to handle it. Don't worry (I know easy to say) let the attorney know and hopefully it can get straightened out ASAP.

Comment

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X