Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Case

Hello,

Unfortunately due to some horrendous financial mistakes , I need to file for chapter 13. I have been going through so much stress in the last couple of years and I think it is time to move forward. I am glad I found this forum since it has already helped me find answers to so many questions I have. Thank you for your help.

Welcome to BKForum.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Welcome! I don't "wish" Chapter 13 on anyone, but it can be what's needed to get a second chance. I am glad we did it and even more glad we made it through and it's over! The stress is a lot less/different after you file than it was beforehand. It was a relief when we filed to know we could get out from under our debt. It's not easy, but it can be what's necessary.
      I am not an expert. I just share my experiences in the Wonderful Wacky World of Chapter 13! Filed 3-30-18 Confirmed 7-11-18 Discharged 6-8-22

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X