Newbe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbe

Hello, I am a disabled former U.S. Marine and unfortunately I will be filing Chapter 7 next month. Any assistance in how to file or tips on rebuilding credit after the discharge would be greatly appreciated.

Welcome to BKForum.

There are lots of tools and information here. My fellow moderator shipo has a rebuilding credit thread which has been well received. If you plan to file Pro Se, we have a Pro Se (In Pro Per) section of the Forum dedicated to those questions. Generally speaking we seldom encourage filing pro se if you own property (because we don't want you to mess up and lose it). There are many things the pro se filer needs to know and we'll never be able to address every issue -- especially without giving legal advice.

Thank you for protecting our country and our liberties. I am former DOD U.S. Navy civilian. Marines always have my respect and my gratitude. Semper Fi.

Feel free to ask as many questions as you need. Try to place the questions in the subforum area where you'll get the most responses.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by CVM3RD View Post
      Hello, I am a disabled former U.S. Marine and unfortunately I will be filing Chapter 7 next month. Any assistance in how to file or tips on rebuilding credit after the discharge would be greatly appreciated.
      Semper Fi my friend!

Here's the thread justbroke referred to: https://www.bkforum.com/forum/after-...uilding-credit

Good luck with your rebuild and keep us posted on your progress.
      Latent car nut.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X