No announcement yet.

Political Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.3 Million dollars (Black This Out Money Bomb) raised from 10/19/2011 (12:00am - 2:00pm) 14 hours from regular people/military and not corporate donors or his campaign. This is just one day of donations and there's still 10 hours left to donate. What are these people doing?!?!
    Discharged: 12/23/2008

Comment

Originally posted by sguerra923 View Post
      http://www.ronpaul2012.com/

What are these people doing?!?!
      They are doing the right thing IMO, but that's still NOT going to get Dr. Paul a Republican nomination...unfortunately...

Good luck to us all.
      No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by shark66 View Post

They are doing the right thing IMO, but that's still NOT going to get Dr. Paul a Republican nomination...unfortunately...

Good luck to us all.
        Can you fill me in on your sources why Dr. Paul will not get the nomination so I can inform these Paul supporters not to waste their money on donations and to help their local communities instead.. because 1.7 million dollars in donations which he currently has can go to a better cause since he won't win the nomination.. geez this money day bomb donation isn't even over yet and he has 1.7 million! That money can go somewhere useful!
        Discharged: 12/23/2008

Comment

Originally posted by sguerra923 View Post
          Can you fill me in on your sources why Dr. Paul will not get the nomination so I can inform these Paul supporters not to waste their money on donations and to help their local communities instead..
          I've got no hidden sources...but *do* possess a substantial knowledge of how politics work historically speaking.

Dr. Paul would turn the Republican world upside down. We can't have that. No nomination for the old man.

That's one of the reasons it will be Romney vs. Obama this time around.

So nothing changes either way.

Good luck to us all.
          No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

11 pages, this thread has 'ran it's course'. Oh dang, I can't do that.

Comment

Anyone who could do the job!

Comment

Originally posted by shark66 View Post

I've got no hidden sources...but *do* possess a substantial knowledge of how politics work historically speaking.

Dr. Paul would turn the Republican world upside down. We can't have that. No nomination for the old man.

That's one of the reasons it will be Romney vs. Obama this time around.

So nothing changes either way.

Good luck to us all.
                I find it strange that Ron Paul never seems to get any traction with the mainstream Republicans. He is the most fiscally conservative candidate they have. I wonder why he doesn't just run as the Libertarian candidate for President, since the Republicans will never give him a chance.

I agree with a lot of what he says in terms of foreign policy-- in essence, end all of the wars, close most of the bases around the world and bring the military back home. Our national debt crisis would be solved without having to touch things like Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

I wrongly assumed Obama was going to do some of this as soon as he got into office.
                The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Goingdown and Shark Ron Paul not being a "serious" candidate is the same reason that his "opposite" number, Dennis Kucinic (or Bernie Sanders) is not considered a "serious" candidate. They agree on almost nothing domestically, but they agree almost 100% foreign policy AND they both agree re civil liberties at home AND on the Federal Reserve.

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                    Goingdown and Shark Ron Paul not being a "serious" candidate is the same reason that his "opposite" number, Dennis Kucinic (or Bernie Sanders) is not considered a "serious" candidate. They agree on almost nothing domestically, but they agree almost 100% foreign policy AND they both agree re civil liberties at home AND on the Federal Reserve.
                    So, why doesn't he get any further than this? Why don't people take him seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by GoingDown View Post
                      So, why doesn't he get any further than this? Why don't people take him seriously?
                      Well, because if there is one thing that the Reps and Dems agree on is NO THIRD PARTIES!!!! Period. That is why both Paul and Kucinic work within the Rep/Dem party, and even though Bernie is an Independent, he works with the Dems.

Comment

Some political upsets in Arizona, and in Ohio and Miss. elections overnight. Very interesting results.

Comment

Sadly not in my neck of the woods - also the turnout was DISMAL - less than 10%...

Comment

We obviously need some major new direction in this country. Our spending is getting out of control.......how about turn some of this foreign aid inwards towards our own people?

Comment

Ron Paul's views are too dramatic, and the public doesn't have the palate for drastic measures.

Comment

Foreign aid is about "only" $18billion/year. However, the military budget is around $800 BILLION per year....think about the number of defense contractors etc!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X