• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrat! Next comes the PowerBall!

Comment

Originally posted by Spartan View Post
      Congrat! Next comes the PowerBall!
      Ooooooooooohhhhh!! Spartan!! I got the 180 days marked on the calendar already. I don't look at winning anything until after that!!

TY so much!!
      Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
      Discharged - 12/2006
      Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
      Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Someone got to win the lottery. Might as well be those of us who have being through so much.

Comment

Congratulations, and I am sooooooooo jealous right now
          Chapter 13 filed -8/12/04
          Plan approved- 7/11/05
          Date discharged--10-12-2007
          Date closed- 12/6/2007:yes2::yes2:

Comment

I hit four numbers last week on Lotto. 84 bucks was nice. Kept looking to make sure I hadn't gotten a fifth $6600 bucks. Lotteries are way beyond the immoral corrupt games of the 19th century. I don't believe cheating is a factor anymore. Here the Lotto pays for Bright Futures and ALOT of kids benefit. KEEP PLAYING, $5.00 a wwek my limit.

Congrats SF, the weight will lift.
            "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X