• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm wish i could that income too.
    Automatic Cash Secret ; http://bit.ly/gofCjc

Comment

arnd 25-20K

Comment

I made almost 150k, went to less than 20, sacrificed and now going back over 150, this time without any credit card debt, no business lines of credit, lots of home equity and good balances in retirement accounts. (heck even full tanks of gas in the car that aren't financed is nice)

Comment

That's awesome chrisdfw. I was making around 80K, got laid off, re-hired for a 40K contract, hence my current situation. I expect to be making much more soon, just need to get this BK situation handled first. It will be nice to earn a high income with no debt, time to save money and enjoy life with no worries.
          Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

We also use to make over 100,000 a year. Now we make less than 45,000 and no medical insurance and we have children.

This has been so difficult for my wife and myself.

Comment

Lost, most states have special health care programs for the kids. You MUST check into this. PM me if you need help.

Comment

It depends on the project i get sometimes i earn 20-30 k per month and sometimes even i can get a jackpot out of it !

Comment

Well not enough obviously, lol

Comment

On the Marketing field its really hard to say that !

Comment

Should have put myself in the lowest category, at $11,400 per year. ---Oops, I didn't separate hubby from my income, so the real breakdown is: hubby's soc. security = $28,116; both before medicare B premium is taken out. Hubby and I will celebrate 50 years of marriage in February, and we have always considered our income to be one pot, not two.

Nothing else left after a crooked banker and a crooked lawyer stole everything we had to keep us from winning a lawsuit against the bank (lawyers said we could win, but had to have $500,000 for discovery) and exposing the scam they had going. Five years ago, our net worth was well over $10 million, and hubby drew a salary in six figures from his business, we employed over 100 people, our home that we had built 38 years before was paid for.

We're out of bankruptcy now, but still sitting in the house until the mortgage company kicks us out. At 70, no one wants to hire either of us. Not going to be very good having to move in with our son in a 1200 sf house, but we have no other choice.

Today, everything we had is all gone, and we did nothing wrong, just ran into the wrong people. Tried to do something good for a federal lawyer who was about to go under due to a disfiguring cancer surgery. (He begged for help, using the disfigurement to get sympathy). Didn't have a clue that he and his personal lawyer had apparently run similar scams before with a banker buddy who was taking care of the dirty details.

Comment

Is it just me, or do some of these seem low? The Lt. Gov makes 70k a year?

Thanks.
                        Last edited by justbroke; 04-05-2012, 07:48 AM. Reason: Link removed by Moderator. Should you wish to advertise on this site, please contact the Forum Administrator.

Comment

I'm new to the site and am very surprised that most of us fall into the same income category. Maybe it's because that income population was effected greater than any other om this economic downturn?

Comment

Probably around 16-18k.

Comment

AROUND 25k to 30k.

Comment

I am a freelancer software developer. I am making between $75-100k Per year.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X