Sad Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sad Day

Today is a sad today and my anxiety is running high. I hate feeling this way and don't know how to deal with it except to try to sleep through it, but I know if I lay my head down, I will start to cry and I don't want to cry anymore, I've already cried a river. It's the 10th anniversary of the death of my oldest daughter. I still miss her so much. She was my pride and joy, my first born, and I don't care what anyone says, the first born is always special.

I have so much to do today, and I don't want to do any of it. I don't want to do anything but curl up in a little ball. God how I miss her. She was so mature for her age, so thoughtful and caring but oh how she hated her baby sister. She would have a fit if she knew what the youngest has done to us, but oh how she would love these two that I am raising.

Those of you who have babies, give them a hug because you don't really know how long you may have with them. It may be for the rest of your life or it may be only for a day.

Leslie, Momma loves you.
    I used to have a life, now I have grandkids.

I think it is beautiful that you honor her memory so, even though it is hard and sad and would be easier to put out of mind if you could. With someone to remember her as you do, she will never truly be gone. My thoughts and best wishes are with you today -- boy, I wish I had a granny like you!
    Nolo Press book on filing Chapter 7, there are others too. (I have no affiliation with Nolo Press; just a happy customer.) Best wishes to you!

Comment

HUGS GRANNY!!
      I cant imagine how awful it must be to lose a child. I have no idea what to say really except from all Ive read you did everthing you could and have taken on so much with the grandchildren..you are a superb being.
      I hope you feel better soon.
      WAM
      ch7 8/07 CLOSED: 11/07 Rebuilding and saving.
      WAMU unsecured $2,000 Capital One unsecured $500
      PAID OFF MONTHLY!!!

Comment

Hugs Granny.
        Filed Ch 7 2/21/08
        Discharged 6/5/08!!!!

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."~ Roger Caras

Comment

I'm so sorry, Granny. Many hugs.
          Chapter 13 Filed "Old Law"
          Filed: 6/2003 Confirmed: 3/2004
          Early pay off sent: 10/05/2007 - 9 months early
          11/16/2007 - Discharged!

Comment

I'm very sorry Granny! Many (((hugs))) to you!
            Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
            Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

sorry granny....hold the memories and its ok to cry......leslie is looking over you......God bless you.....guzzie
              case filed : 6 -5-2007 :blush2:
              DISCHARGED ...9-26-2007..:yahoo::yahoo:
              case closed : 11-13-2007 :yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

/hugs God Bless

Comment

Leslie will live on forever in your memory, Granny. Missing someone you love so much and who should not have left this earth so soon is one of life's most difficult trials. She was a very special daughter just like you are a very special mom and grandma.

"Human pain does not let go of its grip at one point in time. Rather, it works its way out of our consciousness over time. There is a season of sadness. A season of anger. A season of tranquility. A season of hope." - Robert Veninga

Today is your season of sadness and anger. Your season of hope and tranquility will eventually come as well. Hugs to you on this most difficult day.
                  I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                  06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                  07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                  10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                  01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                  09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                  06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                  08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                  Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

I'm so sorry Granny. I can't even imagine losing one of my babies. You are in my thoughts... ((( HUGS )))
                    11/14/07 -filed C7 12/04/07 -case pulled for random audit.12/18/07 -341 held: Asset case due to engagement ring & tax return.02/19/08 - US trustee files motion to extend. 04/02/08- changed back to NO ASSET! I get my ring back and get to keep my tax return! :clapping: 04/28/08 -DISCHARGED!!! :yahoo::yahoo: 05/07/08 - CLOSED!!!

Comment

What though the radiance
                      which was once so bright
                      Be now for ever taken from my sight,
                      Though nothing can bring back the hour
                      Of splendour in the grass,
                      of glory in the flower;
                      We will grieve not, rather find
                      Strength in what remains behind;
                      In the primal sympathy
                      Which having been must ever be;
                      In the soothing thoughts that spring
                      Out of human suffering;
                      In the faith that looks through death,
                      In years that bring the philosophic mind.

William Wordsworth

That is the only thing that ever makes any sense to me & all that I know to put. Sorry, Granny.

Comment

Hits home. Nothing but hugs.
                        "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Granny,

My heart aches for you. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
                          sigpicPersevere: "To continue a course of action, in spite of difficulty, opposition or discouragement."

Chapter 13: Discharged 03/15/2010. Closed 05/19/2010::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

((HUGS)) My heart is with you.
                            Filed!!04/23/2008[X] 341 5/27/2008[X]Converted to asset case 5/26/2008 [X]
                            DISCHARGE 08/12/2008[X]
                            Converted to NO Asset case 12/15/2008[X]
                            Closed 12/16/2008 [X]:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X