No announcement yet.

Where would you move to if you could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We went on vacation to San Diego last March. Out of the places I have been, that would be my top pick to relocate to. BUT I would only want to live on Coronado Island! DH and I already decided that is where we are retiring.

Comment

Jackson Hole, WY.

Was there for a couple months. It was fab!

Comment

[QUOTE=justbroke;236197]Since Washington DC was mentioned, like some mythical place.. in a similar manner, I vote for Pennsyltucky.[/QUO

i wouldnt want to live somewhere i go on vacation, i said DC because i think to me its a very liveable place, alot of jobs....etc etc

2nd on my list would be: Philly

3rd san fran
        retained lawyer june 08, filed may 09....341 on 6/26/09- went smooth! Glad to be part of the 60 day club .... AND- 6/27/09- got engaged
        10/30/10- WEDDING!!
        09/04/09-discharged!!!

Comment

I already moved to where I wanted to live. I wanted to live near Disneyland and now I do.
          Yo ho, Yo ho, a pirates life for me
          Discharged 9/1/04

Comment

Savannah Georgia or Tybee Island which is 15 min from Savannah. We went on vacation down there and it's sooooo beautiful.
            "Don't let your wants overload your a**"
            (author unknown)

Comment

New Hampshire........."Live Free or Die"

Comment

Anywhere that's directly on the ocean where I could walk out my front or back door and be right on an Atlantic or Pacific beach. Don't care if it's Maine to Florida or Washington to California. Just want the sound of the ocean surf in my ears every day at least once.
                I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
                06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
                07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
                10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
                01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
                09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
                06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
                08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
                Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

It has always been a dream of mine to not settle anywhere. I hope someday I can go full time in an RV. I have done tons of research on it and belong to several clubs. For people that live that life style there is a huge network of work to camp jobs. Some jobs pay some give you a site while you are there.
                  Chapter 7 07/30/2008
                  341 09/17/2008
                  Discharge 11/21/2008

Comment

Winter, spring, and fall - Hawaii
                    Summer - Alaska

Comment

Southwest Nashville, sorry, not exciting but a nice area, still alot like it was when i was a kid... and, yes, Hawaii part of the year.
                      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

relief, with those eyes I'm going to San Diego, CA---LOL

Comment

batting them at ya Santa- hehehehe
                          Chapter 7 filed 10/21/2008
                          341 - 11/26 went smooth NO ASSET
                          Took 115 days after 341 - But Finally DISCHARGED 3/25/09

Comment

Originally posted by robivi3 View Post
                            Southwest Nashville, sorry, not exciting but a nice area, still alot like it was when i was a kid... and, yes, Hawaii part of the year.
                            I'm with you robivi. Nashville is a very nice city.

I'm all for the Carolina's as well..........anywhere between Charlotte,NC and Spartanburg,SC.
                            Bankruptcy History:
                            Chapter 7 filed - 10/12/2005 - Asset
                            Discharged - 02/16/2006
                            Case Closed - 11/08/2007

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is shining and wants it back the minute it begins to rain ~ Mark Twain

All suggestions are based on personal experience and research and SHOULD NOT be construed as legal advice as I am NOT an attorney. Always consult with competent counsel in your area with regards to your particular situation.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
                              Since you said in the United States...
                              • San Diego, CA or Newport, RI... because I love sailing... although I don't sail or own a sailboat.
                              • Miami, FL or Bellaire Beach, FL (Tampa Bay)... because I love the water and if I can't sail, I'll get a powerboat.
                              • Boulder, CO... because if I ever turn into a tree hugger, and health nut, that's the place to be!
                              • Cape Cod... because it's nice in the summer.

Please note that all of this is predicated on winning some sort of multi-million dollar lottery.
                              You know... my dad's a yacht broker here in Texas, maybe he could hook you up (lmao, j/k... none of us are in the position to purchase a yacht)...

He specializes in sailboats though. Benetau's to be precise. I love sailing. And where I live, is where I will always live no matter how much money I have... Though, I'd probably have a nicer house/condo in a marina with my own private slip.
                              Disclaimer: Young, NOT Dumb.(._.) The plan: $480 monthly for 60 months at 100%. 07/12/08
                              Motion to Discharge: FILED!! 08/07/13
                              60 down/0 to go \m/(*.*)\m/ 100% complete!

Comment

Alamagordo, New Mexico! I would live there now if hubby and I could find jobs close by. I love it there. People are friendly. It's pretty cheap living. I love the landscape. It gets hot in the summer but you can just travel up the mountain to Cloudcroft and cool off. Yap, that is my dream. Unfortunately, it will probably never happen.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X