No announcement yet.

Where would you move to if you could?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

San Diego was my vacation spot that I dreamed of moving to. I've been here for 11 years now and am ready to move on. For many years I loved the weather and how many fun things there are to do within a decent driving distance. Unfortunately the cost of living caught up with the perks and now all I do is work. I rarely go anywhere fun because I either can't afford to, am working or am just too tired to move from the couch in my precious few hours off.

I'm with TEW... I'd like to just travel, seeing the best of every city and moving on before it becomes troublesome! I hope after the BK and other business to take my daughter on our dream trip of backpacking through Europe together for a month before she's off to college.
    12/05/08 - filed pro se
    01/27/09 - case dismissed and closed - 02/24/09 - case reopened and dismissal vacated
    04/01/09 - new 341 scheduled
    6/02/09 - DISCHARGED!!!

Comment

Longboat Key off Sarasota or Anna Maria Island off Bradenton Beach, both in Florida. Love the sea, and the Gulf of Mexico is clear and warm and inviting all year round.

But since summers in Florida are basically unbearable, I'd also have a gorgeous cabin somewhere up in the Smoky Mountains anywhere from Tennessee to North Carolina, with the latter being, always, one of my most favorite states.

And I won't go into my foreign digs, for I'd never finish. ;)
      BK 7 filed and discharged in 2004 after 30+ years of perfect credit. Life HAPPENS.

Comment

Originally posted by FLBK7 View Post
        Longboat Key off Sarasota or Anna Maria Island off Bradenton Beach...
        I'm not into beaches, but I' ve found Longboat Key and Siesta Key two of the best beaches in the North America (period). They are consistently in the top 10 beaches each year.

Absolutely beautiful sand beaches.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Phoenix Arizona, I'd like to get back at someone there, hehe.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X