First snow of the year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First snow of the year!

My kids are freaking out they are so excited. We are in SC and it never snows here. They have canceled all schools and all the bread and milk at the stores are gone! I know you northerners think were silly but we are not used to it..lol
    "Don't let your wants overload your a**"
    (author unknown)

I live in NH, getting another foot of snow tonight. We are not excited! I figured if we end up losing the house we would move to SC. Guess I will have to go further south, cause I hope to never see another snowflake as long as I live. I hope you and your kids enjoy it though!

Comment

No. Trust me. Go to any 7-Eleven or grocery store in New York, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts, New Jersey or other parts of New England... and all the eggs, milk and bread are gone too.
      Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
      Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

It snows here maybe once a year and everyone just stands and watches in amazement. It's so funny!
        (author unknown)

Comment

It snowed here once about 15 years ago, once, for about 15 minutes.

It was like the world stopped and little aliens were dropping down from the heavens! Poeple stood outside and were just dumbfounded.

There are still pictures of "the day" posted in all the little mom and pop shops and the post office of the one day it snowed.

I live about 6 miles from the beach.

Cost of living in Cali sucks, but you gotta love that weather!!!!!

Comment

I heard about the snow in SC and other plays down south. Here in Mass. we got about 8 inches yesterday.

Comment

We got 9 inches. We hadn't had a snow like that since 1993!
              (author unknown)

Comment

Nor'Easters tend to bring the freak snow to the coastal southern states. The last big Nor'Easter was the President's Day Storm in February 2003...we had over 32" of snow. We only had about 8" with this recent one...

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X