Celente predicts super depression 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BankruptPinoy,

do keep posting the news and these articles. I know there are those who cannot handle the facts and stories you present, but as you can see there are a host of people who do see these issues as 100% valid and they need to be addressed.

Originally posted by DownNotOut View Post
    Dear BankruptPinoy,

You must have recently taken some hits on the forum that I don't know about (I haven't been on too much for a while, just here and there). I am sorry that you have been accused of spamming the forum with "conspiracy theories". I, for one, love to read the articles you post. I find them quite informative and I'm a big enough girl to take all things with a grain of salt and research a matter. I, like you, am very interested in information and I will not be someone who chooses to put my head in the sand and hope things go away. So, keep on posting and I'll keep reading!

Absolutley agreed!!!

The ones who claim conspiracy theory use that excuse to try and make someone look bad. It is a very bad debate tactic because they cannot handle it and prefer head in sand.

Comment

Originally posted by BankruptPinoy View Post
      by

Ed Duffy

May 31, 2009 8:43 AM

Denver News Examiner

Given the events of the last 3 months, I don't know if we can continue to fake it for three more years.
      The events of the last three months have been quite amazing to me as well in terms of people faking that everything is getting better. Republican Bush was determined to create and hand over the biggest problems we have seen in over one hundred years and now Democrat Obama will keep that faking it ball rolling for the next three years.

Comment

Originally posted by junker View Post
        i dont understand... i thought everything is going to
        end on dec 21, 2012... when the mayan calender says its all over...now you are telling me life will go on??????
        Ahh, so thats when everyone is going to run to one end of the planet (to hide) and knock the earth off balance and the poles are going to shift.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists. All they do is relay information (other peoples opinions on their thoughts)thats been passed around and rewritten. And sometimes a plan, which no one of power will ever hear about, is spewed out. It's all talk, why don't we just resort predicting the weather for each day in the year 2012. The luck of it being accurate is about the same as whatever this theory being accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by tinfoilhat View Post
          Ahh, so thats when everyone is going to run to one end of the planet (to hide) and knock the earth off balance and the poles are going to shift.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists. All they do is relay information (other peoples opinions on their thoughts)thats been passed around and rewritten. And sometimes a plan, which no one of power will ever hear about, is spewed out. It's all talk, why don't we just resort predicting the weather for each day in the year 2012. The luck of it being accurate is about the same as whatever this theory being accurate.
          unless you can prove the theory wrong, then it remains on the table as a valid theory. Can you prove the article all wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
            Can you prove the article all wrong?
            Can you? And if you can whats the gain, a win among the theorists? Comfort?
            It's just more or less a heated conversation, no one here is going to have any effect on any of this. This is just a controversial subject to keep minds busy, and drive some to worry, panic and insanity IMHO.

Comment

Can you? And if you can whats the gain, a win among the theorists? Comfort?
              It's just more or less a heated conversation, no one here is going to have any effect on any of this. This is just a controversial subject to keep minds busy, and drive some to worry, panic and insanity IMHO.
              I am not trying to prove it right or wrong but I am not stupid enough to deny what is possible and the article is possible.

Gotta love conspiracy theorists.
              I am also not going to try to insult people by calling them a conspiracy theorist just because they have an opinion as if that proves something when it doesn't.

Comment

Tinfoilhat,

Are YOU a conspiracy theorist????? Are you "wearing" that tin foil hat to keep aliens from reading your mind? ;)
                Lying awake at night...
                Waiting to file...
                Roughly $34,000 in credit card debt

Comment

Originally posted by Bandit View Post
                  I am also not going to try to insult people by calling them a conspiracy theorist just because they have an opinion as if that proves something when it doesn't.
                  I'm refering to the people who wrote what was rewritten here, not the people who wrote it here. The people who wrote it here are the ones debating it.

Comment

Tinfoilhat,

Are YOU a conspiracy theorist????? Are you "wearing" that tin foil hat to keep aliens from reading your mind? ;)
                    No, it's to keep the government out of my head, thats why I can think straight and not buy into this

Comment

No, it's to keep the government out of my head, thats why I can think straight and not buy into this
                      They just might BE the aliens!
                      Lying awake at night...
                      Waiting to file...
                      Roughly $34,000 in credit card debt

Comment

OH NO

Comment

I'm refering to the people who wrote what was rewritten here, not the people who wrote it here. The people who wrote it here are the ones debating it.
                          I wrote what was written about who rewrote the writing and then what they wrote was a rewritten writing about what I wrote but no one could figure out who wrote what writing when they read what was written, so the debators debated about debating on who wrote what writing that became a debated writing debate, as the people read the debates writings and rewritten writings.

Comment

I bet they are. All of them green gobbly slimy men and women wearing black suits and driving black limos with alien babies in their bellies. That is why they always try to hide the UFO's.

Comment

Geezzz.... you guys have so much time on hands. (& imagination)

Btw, for me, I just have three words for all -- So Be It!! ... or Let It Be (Beatle Song),

Comment

With so much instability, it probaly would be wise to become more self sufficient. I started growing some food this year. Maybe later this year I will get into water harvesting. Having a gun or two around and knowing how to use it might make sense.
                                Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X