No announcement yet.

Is Man-Made Global Warming A Myth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are arrogant to believe we peons can change the earths climate. We can litter it, we can pollute it but we cannot change the climate. God made the earth and the universe and put in place forces that correct imbalances. If we pump CO2 in the atmosphere then the plant life will consume it. Rain, wind and gravity push down the suspended particles to the earth. We do not create anything or destroy anything, it just gets mixed up and the earth reforms it. I agree this myth of man made global warming is a religion that is controlled by the devil. Look at who are the preachers of this religion...Hollywood, the mass media, globalist, green peace and National Geographic...all those who in general do not believe in God or that Christ is Lord. The "intellectuals" and the brain washed will get really irritated that this point is expressed. I would listen to the word of God for my religion. Now before you fire back your liberal devil backed talking points listen to this. I believe we need to take care of this planet. Allow Gods art to not get messed up. God will remake anything we mess up but it is a sin to tear up the planet, litter, waste resources and not help our fellow man. The goal of this global warming hype to to control the masses by a few that have an agenda to separate us from God. My advice would be to open your Bible if you have one and start talking to God, like our founding fathers did.
    I expect some to say I am full of hate (liberal talking point) but I love everone. I recylce everything I can because I love God's earth and want to keep it pretty. Some will say I am a Bush lover, Palin lover republican. I voted for Bush but was not happy with his performance. I like Palin but prefer Ron Paul. I listen to the liberal media but prefer Fox which is more balanced but not perfect.
    Lets all use clean energy and promote the technology. Keep your lights off when not using. Reuse and recycle, minimize and simplify your life. Compost your organic material, don't water your lawn too much. All the things that cut costs are usually good for conserving Gods resources. I do this to save money and to morally conserve God's creation. CO2 in the air does not melt ice, sorry to break it to you.

Comment

Originally posted by JRScott View Post
      There is simply nothing we can do about global warming. Mankind's influence to date is less than a single volcanic eruption, so though we may have had a slight impact in the overall scheme of things it hasn't been much at all, less than 1% of the climate change could be attributed to Mankind.

The earth has for as long as time has existed gone through various periods when it has cooled (to a snowball earth effect several times) and warmed.

99.99% of all species that have ever arisen on this world are extinct. Thus the scientific conclusion would be that at some point this world will become uninhabitable to man and thus it might be a better expenditure of our resources to figure out how to safely leave this world that we might survive.
      In reality, man has to figure out a way to get out of the Milky Way galaxy to survive, not just off of planet earth. If the earth survives over next several million years and the human race survives that long, the sun will start to die, will expand out at least to earth's orbit frying earth and then the sun will eventually explode destroying our solar system. The entire Galaxy either around that time or before will collide with the galaxy Andromeda so everything is doomed anyway. Man needs to protect and enjoy what he has now for himself and for future generations as he has speeded up or altered what were formerly natural cycles of the earth.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

There is simply nothing we can do about global warming. Mankind's influence to date is less than a single volcanic eruption, so though we may have had a slight impact in the overall scheme of things it hasn't been much at all, less than 1% of the climate change could be attributed to Mankind.

The earth has for as long as time has existed gone through various periods when it has cooled (to a snowball earth effect several times) and warmed.

99.99% of all species that have ever arisen on this world are extinct. Thus the scientific conclusion would be that at some point this world will become uninhabitable to man and thus it might be a better expenditure of our resources to figure out how to safely leave this world that we might survive.
        The global warming cultists reject people like you who think.

All one need do is look to the Copenhagen shindig going on right now. It's nothing but a third world shakedown scam made easier by those who depend on the unproven theory of man made global warming for their subsistence.

If my career was based on the theory of man made global warming of course I would insist on perpetuating the myth. Thus the "scientists" who "discovered" global warming must ensure it survives. Look to the recently hacked emails for proof.
        Well, I did. Every one of 'em. Mostly I remember the last one. The wild finish. A guy standing on a station platform in the rain with a comical look in his face because his insides have been kicked out. -Rick

Comment

Originally posted by Flamingo View Post
          In reality, man has to figure out a way to get out of the Milky Way galaxy to survive, not just off of planet earth. If the earth survives over next several million years and the human race survives that long, the sun will start to die, will expand out at least to earth's orbit frying earth and then the sun will eventually explode destroying our solar system. The entire Galaxy either around that time or before will collide with the galaxy Andromeda so everything is doomed anyway. Man needs to protect and enjoy what he has now for himself and for future generations as he has speeded up or altered what were formerly natural cycles of the earth.
          Your figures are a bit off

The sun will go to red giant phase in about 5 billion years.

The Milky Way will collide with the Andromeda Galaxy in 3 billion years. During this even the Solar System could become part of Andromeda, could be flung out into deep space, could be flung into the maw of one of the several central black holes, or remain relative to its current position.
          May 31st, 2007: Petition Filed by my lawyer
          July 2nd, 2007: 341 Meeting Held
          September 4th, 2007: Discharged and Closed.

Comment

Originally posted by Kansas1960 View Post
            We are arrogant to believe we peons can change the earths climate. We can litter it, we can pollute it but we cannot change the climate. God made the earth and the universe and put in place forces that correct imbalances. If we pump CO2 in the atmosphere then the plant life will consume it.
            Except we clear cut the forests and pollute the ocean killing the organisms that would consume this extra CO2.

Rain, wind and gravity push down the suspended particles to the earth.
            As acid rain

We do not create anything or destroy anything, it just gets mixed up and the earth reforms it.
            Tell that to all the species we've endangered or have caused their extinction by destroying their habitat. (Don't get me wrong, with the habitat part - i.e.we don't need to stop a development because of 1 nest of birds. JUst need to make sure we don't go overboard and destroy all the nests ).

I agree this myth of man made global warming is a religion that is controlled by the devil.
            All I have to say to this one is WOW. You know the Church used to believe that the Earth was the center of the solar system and the world was flat. Were those that believed differently and turned out to be right working for the devil too?

Look at who are the preachers of this religion...Hollywood, the mass media, globalist, green peace and National Geographic...all those who in general do not believe in God or that Christ is Lord. The "intellectuals" and the brain washed will get really irritated that this point is expressed. I would listen to the word of God for my religion.
            Really, everyone in those professions in general is an athiest or scientologist? I would like proof of that. "Intellectuals" can and do believe in God. We were given brains by God. I don't recall reading in the bible that if we pollute what exactly the consequences are and that God will fix anything that we do. He gaves us brains. He gave us science to figure these things out.
            I think you would also find many in Hollywood and the other groups are very religious. To assume these folks are not good Christians (or religious at all) is judgemental and jumping to conclusions without proof.

Now before you fire back your liberal devil backed talking points listen to this.
            Wow again. Anything contrary to what you said is automatically liberal devil talk???

I believe we need to take care of this planet. Allow Gods art to not get messed up. God will remake anything we mess up but it is a sin to tear up the planet, litter, waste resources and not help our fellow man. The goal of this global warming hype to to control the masses by a few that have an agenda to separate us from God. My advice would be to open your Bible if you have one and start talking to God, like our founding fathers did.
            How in the world is global warming a ploy to separate us from God?? Sounds like a conspiracy theory.

I expect some to say I am full of hate (liberal talking point) but I love everone. I recylce everything I can because I love God's earth and want to keep it pretty. Some will say I am a Bush lover, Palin lover republican. I voted for Bush but was not happy with his performance. I like Palin but prefer Ron Paul. I listen to the liberal media but prefer Fox which is more balanced but not perfect.
            I think all the news services are sensationalist. That arises from them being for profit organizations. The more people they get to watch, the more money they make. The more sensationalist the stories - true or not -, the more people watch. and it's all about making money, not delivering the real news. That includes Fox, CNN, MSNBC, and the others. I think if we had something more akin to the BBC that was not motivated by profit it would help.

Lets all use clean energy and promote the technology. Keep your lights off when not using. Reuse and recycle, minimize and simplify your life. Compost your organic material, don't water your lawn too much. All the things that cut costs are usually good for conserving Gods resources. I do this to save money and to morally conserve God's creation.
            Totally 100% agree with this. Except sometimes the alternative to not pollute costs more. I think that is where alot of the controversy comes in. If reducing pollution ( including CO2 or not) would cost less, people would be all for it. But if it costs more or causes any hassle no matter how small, people won't do it. It's the "what's in it for me" attitude problem and not seeing the bigger picture.

CO2 in the air does not melt ice, sorry to break it to you.
            Actually, it can indirectly. As the concentration increases, it helps to trap heat, which raises the temperatures, which melts the ice.
            March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
            Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

Um, science 101. Co2 is heaver then air, it changes from a gas to a liquid under the right conditions. (having things to cling to, trees, rocks, dirt, dust, .... )Please explain how Co2 traps heat and causes the ice caps to melt.
              In a perfect world every dog has a home, and every home has a dog.

Comment

Originally posted by PacificBlue View Post
                Um, science 101. Co2 is heaver then air, it changes from a gas to a liquid under the right conditions. (having things to cling to, trees, rocks, dirt, dust, .... )Please explain how Co2 traps heat and causes the ice caps to melt.
                Um Science 101 back at ya. "Air" is combination of gases, not just one. Using your argument CO2 would all fall to the ground. That's not the way it works or all the Nitrogen would be in one layer in the atmosphere, all the oxygen in another, and CO2 in another layer. It all mixes up.

And CO2 skips the liquid state - it goes from gas to solid at over 100F BELOW 0. Plants DO absorb CO2. Ocean organisms also absorb CO2. However, pollution and deforestation is causing there to be less of these CO2 absorbing plants/organisms.

And CO2 is called a greenhouse gas as it prevents heat from escaping near the surface back out into space. As the temperature rises above 32F, water ice will begin to melt. That's Science 101.
                March 2009 - Filed Ch 13 April 2009 - 341 Meeting
                Sept 2009 - Confirmed April 2014 Plan completed May 2014 - Discharged!!

Comment

Your figures are a bit off

The sun will go to red giant phase in about 5 billion years.

The Milky Way will collide with the Andromeda Galaxy in 3 billion years. During this even the Solar System could become part of Andromeda, could be flung out into deep space, could be flung into the maw of one of the several central black holes, or remain relative to its current position.
                  I don't have exact time tables for those events here with me at work but I thought "several million years" would help folks get the drift of the scenario In any event, that should give man plenty of time to figure out how to get out of this galaxy if he is advanced enough by that time and able. Otherwise, with either event, the human race is gone. So we should cherish, protect and enjoy what we have now and for our children, grandchildren and all future generations. Unfortunately, the human race tends to destroy and bring things to almost extinction or to an almost irreversable end before they figure out they did something wrong (i.e., overfishing of the oceans, spewing of pollutants into the air and waters, poaching of wild animals for stupid purposes, overpopulation, etc., etc.).

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X