justbroke?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

justbroke?

Not to be nosy, but I have been missing my friend these past few days. Has anybody seen justbroke?

Have you looked at his post log? I don't remember seeing any posts from him in the last couple of days.
    Stopped Payings CC's: 8/14/2009 | Retained Attorney: 9/23/2009 | Filed CH 7: 12/7/2009 | 341 Meeting: 1/21/2010 - Complete | Discharged: 4/9/2010
    "One person pretends to be rich, yet has nothing; another pretends to be poor, yet has great wealth."

Comment

Yeah I tried that a couple days ago. I think I am post log-ically challenged. It's ok, people always wander in and out of forums like this. I just hope he will be back. He's so smart and knowledgeable.

Comment

Was he the one that said that he was going to the game tomorrow? I thinking that was him.
        Last edited by nodollarsnomo; 02-06-2010, 05:21 PM. Reason: oops

Comment

If he's not back by the end of this week, I am going to have his avatar put on milk cartons.

Comment

Moderators and valued regularly posting members like JustBroke sometimes need to take a break from posting for all kinds of reasons. JB will be back before you know it - no worries!
            I am not a lawyer and this is not legal advice nor a statement of the law - only a lawyer can provide those.

06/01/06 - Filed Ch 13
            06/28/06 - 341 Meeting
            07/18/06 - Confirmation Hearing - not confirmed, 3 objections
            10/05/06 - Hearing to resolve 2 trustee objections
            01/24/07 - Judge dismisses mortgage company objection
            09/27/07 - Confirmed at last!
            06/10/11 - Trustee confirms all payments made
            08/10/11 - DISCHARGED !

10/02/11 - CASE CLOSED
            Countdown: 60 months paid, 0 months to go

Comment

Originally posted by lrprn View Post
              Moderators and valued regularly posting members like JustBroke sometimes need to take a break from posting for all kinds of reasons. JB will be back before you know it - no worries!
              JB has a traveling job. He may be involved with that. He usually has his cell phone fixed up to tell him of posts. Not like him not to be around, but he's ok, I'm sure. 'Hub
              If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

He was back for a minute, yesterday? or the day before? and I cancelled the order on the specially printed milk cartons with his avatar on them. For now, anyway.

Comment

I'm here. I am on vacation and haven't had reliable internet, even in the United States! I'm in Miami and I was working at the SuperBowl. I was also out of the Country from last Tuesday until Saturday (2/6/2010), but I'm back!

I will be flying home today from Miami, so I won't be back in swing until tomorrow. That was one long day on Sunday.

Thank you all for the concern!
                  Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                  Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by AngelinaCatHub View Post
                    JB has a traveling job. He may be involved with that. He usually has his cell phone fixed up to tell him of posts. Not like him not to be around, but he's ok, I'm sure. 'Hub
                    I was in Mexico so had to turn off the "Data Roaming" features on my iPhone. Didn't want a huge bill!

Hola Amigos!
                    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
                    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Cool! Hope you had a good time, even though it sounds like a "working" vacation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X