top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a way to delete something I just posted?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way to delete something I just posted?

I was defending myself to another member, and I posted some personal information that I feel uncomfortable leaving "out there" in cyberspace. I should have thought about it more before posting it, but I felt like I was being accused of lying and had to defend my integrity. So, now, I'm curious if there's a way to delete those couple of posts I just made? Does anyone know if there is?
    --------------------------------------------
    As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

You can't delete the post, but you can edit it to delete the personal information.

ETA: Look to the bottom right of the post for the "edit post" button.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Oh, you're a life-saver! THANKS!
      As you simplify your life, the laws of the universe will be simpler; solitude will not be solitude, poverty will not be poverty, nor weakness weakness. ~Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Shoot. No dice! The edit post button disappeared. Maybe I'll just email a moderator and ask to have it removed...

Comment

There must be a time limit to editing a post. A moderator should be able to help.
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

So

Comment

I emailed a moderator.

Comment

Originally posted by Wantmypeace View Post
                I emailed a moderator.
                yes, it's really sad you're having "second" thoughts in a situation where you are finding you having to "defend" yourself on this forum...and i'm soooooooo sorry you felt you had to defend yourself.

personally, i am finding it appears to being getting worse and worse everyday with the trolls and crazies that just want to come to this forum to argue or attack you. those type of people want to argue about everything....come now...WE all wantmypeace!! LOL!!!!! and i'm making it a new rule to stay away from those that just want conflict...they are sad, and angry people and hide behind a computer to release their frustrations and cannot find anything "good in life. (or at least i'm going to TRY!!)...actually a few of us have discussed this recent influx of terrible and negative energy. some have even thought about staying away...

but REMEMBER we are playing it forward and trying to help those that need it. and, with the onset of these people, i have found once they are ignored long enough they will leave!! and until then i'm going to try myself to take the "higher" road...(as hard as it is to keep these fingers still!! )
                8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X