top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question of Importance. WHY do some.........

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I, in all honesty, have to say that a person I just went off on last week, has done nothing but help me the last few days, intensely. Seriously gone above and beyond for me and this person did not have to. What an amazing person! You know who you are.

I think the problem is, that everyone interprets the law or circumstances differently. Reading here for the last few months, I would like to offer advice and give back the help I was given; The biggest problem is that I am only repeating great info given to me, often getting it wrong. I had to take a look last week and figure out that the info I was giving was not correct. I needed to stop giving info as fact, when I really don't know what the hell I am talking about half the time

I am sticking to support comments because giving wrong info is too confusing just to make myself feel smart.

To Debee, HHM, Hub, Cat, Tobee, justbroke, Des, and all the other fab people here- Please keep doing what you are doing. You are really helping people

Thanks! Some very indelible resources here on a lot of topics!!!!
    Filed Chapter 7 October 5, 2010 -341 held Nov. 8, 2010- Report of No Distribution Nov. 12th, 2010- Discharged 1-10-2011 Closed 1-28-2011

Comment

This thread has run its course and is being closed.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X