top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone heard from csjoe or tcreegan lately?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anyone heard from csjoe or tcreegan lately?

Just wondering how they're both faring... been a very long time since either one has been on the forum.

I've noticed that also...people's lives go on after BK once things get straightened out and it's nice when folks stick around to share their recovery experiences/knowledge with everyone on the forum. Everyone's situation and experience is different.

"A credit card is a snake in your pocket"

Comment

I've been wondering that myself.
      My hubby asked me what i was going to obsess about after i was discharged.
      I enjoy staying here and paying in forward "one of my most favorite movies" when i want to cry!!
      I don't know much..more like "diddly squat" but at least i can extend encouragement and a hug.
      Have a great day everyone!!!!
      filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
      "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

CSJoe has been gone for a while right after his discharge.
        Tcreegan I thought I saw him around a few weeks ago.

Hope all is well with both!!
        "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

True - many do leave once over the "hump" so to speak. I wish them both all the best and hope that life is looking up for them!

Oregon - yep - agree, thats a great movie! While we are "over the hump" , I too stay to try to help ease others fears & anxiety. Hopefully I'm doing that vs. causing more LOL!

Comment

csjoe does have his new job, which is probably consuming much of his time and energy. I also think I saw a post from tcreegan within the last couple of weeks.

Miss both of them posting....espeically tom's humorous replies
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Oh please don't tell me "Tom in Colo" is no longer here! He was the first one on this board who really made me feel it was going to be okay, so encouraging, and reassuring! He usually answered my posts during the night, and I can tell you there were a few times I crept downstairs at 3 am to check and see if I had a response from him yet. As I obsessively check the Forum "what's new" button several times a day, I have to say it is true I haven't seen anything from Tom in awhile.

Maybe he is just enjoying life in beautiful Colorado, I sure hope so! This is one girl he really made a difference with. Miss you and your wisdom and encouragement Tom!

Comment

I noticed they weren't around as well and miss them both. Their humor and patience was crucial to me feeling comfy here on the forum, too, StrawberrySu.

Reading what Flamingo posted about folks disappearing after their discharge made me think it must have appeared I had disappeared right after my discharge. It wasn't intentional since I believe that helping to pay it forward is really important too.

My discharge was on 4/16/11 and on 4/19/11 (after a mere 3 days of hamster dancing) my 24 year-old son (who lives over 2600 miles away) was critically injured in an ATV accident.

Thank GOD we had this forum stressing the importance of an emergency fund. It proved to be hugely important as there was no credit card to charge a plane ticket, gas, meals, hotels to or charge hospital co-pays to. American Airlines takes PayPal, fyi.

My son has a long recovery ahead of him - but he was able to have his momma by his side for the first 3 weeks because of the advice hubby and I received on this forum.

Thank you everyone. I will be around more now that I am back home - at least until my daughter's wedding next month. LOL Life does turn on a dime, doesn't it? Make sure to save that dime - you just may need it sooner than you think. We are back to rebuilding our savings ASAP.
                ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

ValleyYum, so very sorry to hear about your son, my prayers for his total recovery! And congratulations on your daughters wedding, hope it is a wonderful day for all!

Comment

Ahhh Pandora....i sure enjoy reading your posts. I can bet that you ease fears.
                    BTW..i absolutely love your avatar. AND i guess that is suppose to be Paying IT Forward.
                    I should never go back and proof my posts after i post them after its too late! hehe

VY..I am so sorry to hear that. Please let me know if there is anything i can do.

ccsjoe (joe) and tcreegan (tom) , looks like they were both on around mar 26th.
                    Not that Im checkin up on you guys ....if you are listening. LOL

Hope you are really enjoying that new job joe!!
                    Good luck to you both.
                    Last edited by oregonpilot; 04-23-2011, 08:31 AM.

Comment

@ Oregon - you're too funny, I didnt even catch the error, tells you how much I pay attention. Thanks, I thought of changing my avy to something else, but..eh... it sorta suits my personality I think I keep opening that damn box over and over again - curiosity kills. :/ I adore your avatar - is that your real life kitty? Cats are awesome (sorry doggy lovers :P), although I'm just an entire animal lover, regardless of species. Was great yesterday morning, we watched the real Easter Bunnies frolicking about in the meadow behind our house. Mating season....felt kinda odd watching LOL - but they were too funny to ignore when jumping & chasing one another

@ Vale - your family is in my thoughts, its very hard to endure our children being hurt. Many positive thoughts heading your way hun.

Comment

Valley Yum I pray too for your son's speedy recovery. When something like this happens there is an ill wind that blows no good. Seeing some other peoples troubles at times makes a person think their own is superficial compared to what "could be" in their life. Your bk as stressful and it is/was, is of no importance when a child you have or other loved one gets sick or worse. It makes us think different values.

God willing I won't leave this forum until I leave the earth. As ill educated on this subject with no guidance from our crummy lawyer, I stayed on just to learn. Fare too late to save me any money and mistakes. However, I attempt to stop others making the same ignorant errors that we did. We NEVER thought we could lose everything in a bk. Yet we look at what we have. Our health, a former decision gave us our house free and clear. We lost since 2000, a value of 10 mil yet we have life estate. How more fortunate we are than some, and how much better are others.

Life is what you make it. Enjoy the trip. There are some bumps in it, but that makes you stronger. God's gift to us is each day. Our gift to God is how we use it. 'Hub
                        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

[QUOTE=Pandora;514733]@ Oregon - you're too funny, I didnt even catch the error, tells you how much I pay attention. :/ I adore your avatar - is that your real life kitty? Cats are awesome (sorry QUOTE]

Yes Pandora...that is my little feral baby. (she's still a bit skittish but always wrapped around me day n night...love it)
                          Her momma had the litter under a bush in my sons back yard. (couple days earlier he had to cut the mom out of a chain link fence..he had heard crying for a few days and found her with her head caught)
                          He captured them all and brought them into his garage and took care of them and had them all fixed. momma too. I fell in love with this little thing. the runt and picked on little girl. Her name is sqeaky. My son has taken it upon himself to trap and have ferals fixed-he has a deal with a local vet)

Comment

Both CCJOE and tceegan really helped me out when I went thru the planning and should I file stages...

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                            Just wondering how they're both faring... been a very long time since either one has been on the forum.
                            Chapter 7 filed 11/4/10 ---- 341 Meeting 12/1/10 ---- Discharge 1/31/2011.

Comment

they are BOTH so missed...i know joe had the "new" job and juggling daycare etc., so i can understand he's been busy. but TOM??? where are you!!

pandora: i miss YOUR posts and LOVE them...please post more.

oregon: time to get the WII out i'm back in form.

Valle: i wish your son the very best for a swift recovery...
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X