top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey, Pandora, I need to use up some strawberries!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, Pandora, I need to use up some strawberries!

I'm about to get out the blender. Would you like a margarita?

In anticipation of your answer, I'll just go ahead and make one for you. Anyone else?
    Last edited by LadyInTheRed; 06-11-2011, 10:10 PM.
    LadyInTheRed is in the black!
    Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

They're up for grabs. Salud!
    $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Oooh, those look great! However, I've spent the day celebrating a graduation and have consumed my share of margaritas for the night
      Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

Originally posted by free2breathe View Post
        Oooh, those look great! However, I've spent the day celebrating a graduation and have consumed my share of margaritas for the night
        The wonderful thing about a virtual margarita is that it will still be there when you are ready for it!

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post

They're up for grabs. Salud!
          wow lady, not only does that look wonderful, but the glasses are beauituful...so much for my plastic martini glasses with the palm trees
          8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by LadyInTheRed View Post
            The wonderful thing about a virtual margarita is that it will still be there when you are ready for it!
            "Indeed!" she says, as she bookmarks this thread for future reference. LOL
            Filed pro se, made it through the 341, discharged, Closed!!!

Comment

LITR.. you witch LOL! See.. I always miss the good stuff... *sighs* always a bridesmaid..never a bride LOL!

No salt on mine if you please....

Comment

okay had to post again... because I've only viewed this post / pic like 5 times now... man do those look good!

I'll up the ante - I got the pool if you bring those over LOL! I'll even share my raft with ya, complete with drink holders built in!

Comment

Pandora, I'm on my way over with a full pitcher!

Comment

I could use one of those after my day today!!!!!
                    Chapter 7 filed on 4/23/2010
                    341 meeting on 5/28/2010
                    Discharged on 8/19/2010

Comment

C'mon over... Pool par-tay! I'll throw on the music... uh... Eagles, Buffet, CCR, or..*looking* Skynard? Which one's good for you? ;) Mind you, if none of those suit your taste, I also have everything from 50 Cent, Eminem, Flo-rida, etc to Kenney Chesney, ABBA, and Ann Murray ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (omg..my secret's out.. I"m a closeted music weirdo) Shhhhh

Ya know.. its your fault that I ended up at our local mexican rest. last night... shame shame..for shame!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X