top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the most amazing thing you have ever seen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the most amazing thing you have ever seen?

Me, well the grand canyon was pretty amazing, the Gorge in Oregon, the whales off of Maui, the White House, New York city, being on top of the space needle, no, most amazing thing I ever saw was Long Binh base camp in Viet Nam, 1968. I couldn't believe the amount of equipment the United States shipped to that country in such a small amount of time. It seem like it went on for miles, Lumber, armored carriers, tanks, trucks, bull dozers, barb-wire, ammunition, howitzers, helicopters, medical supplies, everything you could imagine and ton's of it. It was even more amazing seeing it from the jet leaving that country.
    Last edited by DYLAN150; 06-20-2011, 04:11 PM.

WOW Dylan150, not sure if mine compares. I was there when the Berlin Wall fell, I chipped out a piece of the wall myself, a rather large piece, the atmosphere in Berlin was amazing.
    Chapter 7 Filed: 04/21/2011, 341 Meeting: 05/31/2011, Report of No Distrubution: 06/02/2011, Discharged: 08/03/2011, Closed: 08/10/11

Comment

The birth of my children.
      All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
      Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

*thinking*... uhm.....

probably sunrise at the beach with dolphins playing in the water following my dad's death; I know he was right there beside me when the the smell of his cologne came drifting through the air, yet I was alone on the beach.

Comment

Ok, here is another amazing thing I saw ....same place Viet Nan, monsoon season, 1968. ( Tay Nihn) One afternoon it rained 6 inches in one hour, in the next hour the water was completely gone and there was little minnows jumping all over the hard ground. Millions of them. How did they get there?

Comment

well it's pretty close on this one...from the 9 "blues' in tihiti.....i'm going with frogger on this one...the birth of my kids..

however, i do need to clarify this...no problem with the caring of them, the delivery of them, nor going through the actual birth process itself, but i must admit, this does not include once they actually came out and learned to talk. (just needed to be clear on that one..)
            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

The older I get the more I agree with Frogger :-) (Who I still like to think lives in the FL Keys!)

Comment

IamOld, older, oldest, etc. Frogger, The guy sounds like he is from New Jersey or New York to me. ( I know how to make friends)

Comment

:-)

Comment

1st choice, New Jersey car salesman. (hope he does not read this) He seems like a nice person.

Comment

Long ago, when I was a teenager.....hmmmm. Anyway, a friend of mine was in a car accident. When a bunch of us went to see the car, I don't think there was room anywhere from roof to floor, from bumper to bumper where you could squeeze a loaf of bread in. He came out with a few scratches and never even went to the hospital........so amazing.

Following that, probably the Grand Canyon and I got to see the white whale that was in the Boston harbor area a few years ago, breeching and all.
                      Filed CH 7 4/15/11
                      341 5/23/11
                      DISCHARGED & CLOSED ON 7/27/11

Comment

Originally posted by DYLAN150 View Post
                        1st choice, New Jersey car salesman. (hope he does not read this) He seems like a nice person.
                        Still laughing.... Only a very few here know where I am and what I do.
                        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Originally posted by frogger View Post
                          Still laughing.... Only a very few here know where I am and what I do.
                          Frogger, I think (like to think) you have a bar on a beach in the Keys, and are working on sequels to a few Hemingway novels :-)

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                            Frogger, I think (like to think) you have a bar on a beach in the Keys, and are working on sequels to a few Hemingway novels :-)
                            if frogger lives in the keys...at least i know where i'm vaca'ing this year!! LOL!!! key west is our favorite.

note to frogger: i will do an exchange for disney for the kids and seaworld...sounds like a good trade don't you think?
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Tobee, I already miss our annual trek to FL!!!!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X