top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please tell me why I was banned?? (Freddy03)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can someone please tell me why I was banned?? (Freddy03)

Uh not sure what I did wrong...lol

Freddy.. as in Freddy03?

Are you sure you were banned hun? That doesnt make sense

ETA: just saw your update on title... so now I know its you

Comment

Freddy... your old profile doesnt say anything - not "banned" or "on vacation"... nuthin.... ??

Comment

I tried to log on and it states "admistration had prevented your account from access" LOL

Comment

Yeah I'm back!

I'll deactive Freddy the 4th.
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Must be some kind of a "glitz" in the system... I am getting the same message.

Comment

Glad to know it was a glitch!

Comment

Now I'm getting this:

Freddy03, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                1.You have not clicked on the activation link which was emailed to you during your initial registration. If you have not received your activation email, please make sure that you search your inbox and your spam folder carefully. If you still cannot find your activation link, you can post here a request to be activated. If a week after you post a request your account is still inactive, then please contact site administrators here
                2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
                3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comment

it seems like laz is doing sosme chances on the site, so maybe it's just a glitch like pandora mentioned??? while the changes are being put through?
                  8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy04 View Post
                    Now I'm getting this:

Freddy03, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
                    1.You have not clicked on the activation link which was emailed to you during your initial registration. If you have not received your activation email, please make sure that you search your inbox and your spam folder carefully. If you still cannot find your activation link, you can post here a request to be activated. If a week after you post a request your account is still inactive, then please contact site administrators here
                    2.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

3.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I got that too but when I clicked on the "New Posts" link, it went away.
                    Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                      I got that too but when I clicked on the "New Posts" link, it went away.
                      same thing happened to me. I had a wierd pm in my box too.

Comment

Same I just click on a thread and still have the post option. Chalk it up to a software hicup.
                        3/2/09- Filed: chapter 7 / No asset
                        4/1/09- 341 Hearing: 1 creditor showed up Got to love family feuds
                        4/2/09- Trustee Report of No Distribution Filed
                        6/24/09- Discharged and case closed

Comment

Houston, we have a problem.
                          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

No kidding! Freddy... I"m getting the same thing.... ugh

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                              it seems like laz is doing sosme chances on the site, so maybe it's just a glitch like pandora mentioned??? while the changes are being put through?
                              let me do that again:

laz had posted he was doing some changes...not chances....on the site. so you think that could be it?

will anyone we running a typing class soon???
                              8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X