top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can someone please tell me why I was banned?? (Freddy03)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
    No kidding! Freddy... I"m getting the same thing.... ugh
    really??? are you signing out first and then trying to sign back in?
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Same thing happened to me. Had to resign in (and of course I'd forgotten the info after all this time) also happened with a couple other sites I go to.

My worst fear in the world is that someone will finally figure out a way to get aroung our using the internet as it would destroy us if we were shut down, much as wall street is being destroyed.

Comment

Freddy and all. My Mrs. does not discuss much of the "back room" with me. Her and my decision some long time ago. All I got out of her was that due to spamming in droves there are new safeguards coming our way. I am sure it is for our best but some things may just be little glitches that I am sure LAZ will work out. 'Hub
        If I knew it all, would I be here?? Hang in there = Retained attorney 8-06, Filed 12-28-07, Discharge 8-13-08, Finally CLOSED 11-3-09, 3-31-10 AP Dismissed, Informed by incompetent lawyer of CLOSED status, October 14, 2010.

Comment

Whew!

Comment

ME TOO...i just had a panic attack!!!! i can relax now!!!
            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Phew bc I can't be banned- I have to tell everyone about my 341 today ;)
              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

Good luck Freddy!!!
                "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                  really??? are you signing out first and then trying to sign back in?
                  Yep - every time I've tried to log in - it gives me an admin page that says I dont have access - yet when I hit the "new posts" button, it brings them up.

@ Angelina - I sent an email yesterday to admin - if there are new procedures being implemented, I need to have my email addy changed as for some reason I cant access my account I registered with. Should I just PM you with the change?

Comment

Originally posted by Pandora View Post
                    Yep - every time I've tried to log in - it gives me an admin page that says I dont have access - yet when I hit the "new posts" button, it brings them up.

@ Angelina - I sent an email yesterday to admin - if there are new procedures being implemented, I need to have my email addy changed as for some reason I cant access my account I registered with. Should I just PM you with the change?
                    i got that as well, so it has to be some type of glitch going on with the changes laz listed yesterday? when i go to my email and just click on one of the threads i can get in without a problem. but, if i try to go in from the home page i get the same error as well???? when i hit "new" posts, i also get directly in. weird!!!
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

me too, then it let me on.

Comment

Still gettin' it AND I logged out and logged back in. Go figure. As long as I can get on, I'm happy.
                        Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

We had this log-in, log-out, and then log back in issues, some time ago when the software was upgraded. Then everything seemed to settle down.

Please keep reporting any anomalies that you are experiencing with the forum and your use of it.

There is a board for the purpose of giving feedback and critiques of the BKForum. It is Waaaayyyyyy down at the bottom of the Index list, but for convenience sake, here is a link to it:

Thanks,
                          AC
                          "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X