Woman Pepper Sprays Children To Get XBox 360 On Black Friday 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woman Pepper Sprays Children To Get XBox 360 On Black Friday 2011

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

I'm just wondering how such a person can give this to her kids Christmas morning (or Hanukkah), knowing she had to pepper spray other kids to get it.

Wait until the financial collapse really sets in. This woman (and the millions like her) will pepper spray (or worse) YOU and I for table scraps.
    The essence of freedom is the proper limitation of Government

Wow, and she managed to get through the checkout line and escape without anyone catching her too. I am guessing that she will have no problem giving this gift without guilt as she seems to have no morals.
    Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

She should spend X-mas in jail.

Comment

All these "door buster" early bird sales are just plain stupid.

I remember abotu 4 years ago I waited inline at a best buy to get a laptop. There were about 20 people in front of me and we waited hours. Finally whent eh doors opened the mad rush when through the store. When I got to the computer section i asked for the laptop and he said they're all gone.. Then told me that "this" store only got 2 of those.. Same for all big ticket items. They only had a couple of each Door buster items.

Haven't gone out shopping on the day after since.. I'd rather just browse the net and find good deals.. have them shipped to me.

As for this pepper spray lady.. karma is a ***** and she'll get hers one day.
        8-25-2011 - Free Consultations. -- 9-03-2011 - Decided to file Pro Se
        9-15-2011 - Filed Chapter 7 Pro Se -- 10-17-2011 - 341 Meeting/No Asset Case
        Discharged 12-21-2011 - Case Closed 12-27-2011 - Another Pro Se'r has done it!!

Comment

People are sick!

I have never shopped on Black Friday. Unfortunately, I have to go out today. I'm dreading it, even hours after the mad stampedes. Wish me luck!
          LadyInTheRed is in the black!
          Filed Chap 13 April 2010. Discharged May 2015.
          $143,000 in debt discharged for $36,500, including attorneys fees. Money well spent!

Comment

Comment

There are some pretty disturbing statistics out there about sociopaths. Apparently, at least 4% of the population is sociopathic. That is, they are born without a conscience- kind of like being color-blind. This means we pretty much all know at least one of them.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
                There are some pretty disturbing statistics out there about sociopaths. Apparently, at least 4% of the population is sociopathic. That is, they are born without a conscience- kind of like being color-blind. This means we pretty much all know at least one of them.
                I'm certain I know at least one...see him in the mirror every morning...

That being said, I'd be very careful when describing someone as a sociopath...and I don't believe that the term is adequate for the main character of the pepper spray story...selfishness and sense of entitlement come to mind, at least my sociopathic one...

Good luck to us all.
                No person in their right mind files a Ch. 13 with lien strip pro se. I have.Therefore, please consider me insane and clinically certifiable when reading my posts, and DO NOT take them as legal advice of any kind.Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post

4%? Thats it? I feel it's higher then that when you add all of the prescription drug abusers.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post
                      4%? Thats it? I feel it's higher then that when you add all of the prescription drug abusers.
                      Not sure I understand how a prescription drug abuser is a sociopath? They have a conscience or they wouldn't need to abuse drugs
                      Filed 11/17/11 Chapter 13, 341 meeting 12/21/11. Plan confirmed 1/19/12 - DISCHARGED 12/16/15

Comment

Yep, and the BBC had a story a few months ago about a Uk/US univ study found that at least a quarter of CEO's are sociopaths...not a surprise is it...

Comment

Nicely put!!!!

Originally posted by banca rotta View Post

Comment

Totally agree....
                            or Lemmings!! When one jumps off the cliff they all jump.
                            Must be why it's in the dark.
                            filed: 8/10 ...341:10/8/10 ... Discharged & Close: 12/9/10
                            "Nothing is easy to the unwilling" Thomas Fuller

Comment

Originally posted by IamOld View Post
                              Yep, and the BBC had a story a few months ago about a Uk/US univ study found that at least a quarter of CEO's are sociopaths...not a surprise is it...
                              Doesn't surprise me at all.
                              One of their hallmarks is charm. And of course, the determination to get ahead and win at all costs.
                              btw, it's a MINIMUM of 4 %. Some experts put the total much higher. My interest was piqued when I saw the book The Sociopath Next Door.. Haven't read it yet but been doing some online reading on the topic.

I agree with Mountainddo tho, I don't believe the drug thing fits in at all. Sometimes drugs can change a personality, but we are talking about those actually born without the "conscience gene".

I love to shop, but def not enough to deal with these nuts at 4 am. Just strikes me that a goodly portion of them would be nuts to begin with anyway. Between thrift shops, ebay and online deals, I don't believe there is anything worth mingling with them in the middle of the night or even the bright light of day.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X