No announcement yet.

What do you do for a living?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a SAHM w/a four year degree. Still not educated enough to manage the chaos in my home. Guess parenting requires a Masters, haha.

DH is a SSG, US Army. NCOIC (Non-commissioned Officer in Charge), Army clinic.
    Ch 7 Filed: 4/27/09
    341 Meeting: 6/11/09

Comment

I am a Medical Assistant, currently at home with my 2 yr old. Was diagnosed with Heart failure & Interstitual Cystitis so I don"t think I will return to work. My husband is an teacher.

Comment

I'm a RN working from home as a Workers' Compensation Nurse Case Manager. My husband is a Union Journeyman Carpenter who has been out of work for 10 months.
        Filed Chapter 7: 4/3/09
        341 meeting: 5/6/09
        Discharged: 7/24/09
        Closed: 7/29/09

Comment

I am a cross between a truckologist and a heavy equipment operator. When construction is weak (as it is currently,) I make my living driving. Thank God I never let my CDL expire like I threatened to do several years ago, due to burnout in the industry...Sure comes in handy every Friday nowadays.

BTW; This forum is pretty cool. Never realized one existed for an Underdog like me.
          "As long as this is as bad as it gets, it'll be O.K...."

Comment

Former entreprenuer, now 11/hr receptionist.

Comment

Ooohhhhh I don't know.....guess!
              Retained 3/09 * Filed 6/2/09 *341 Meeting 7/23/09 *Report of No Distribution Filed 7/24/09 *Closed and Discharged 10/13/09*
              ***I do not provide legal advice. All I am doing is sharing my thoughts and opinions. You probably shouldn't even read my posts.***

Comment

I was a Buyer and Visual Merchandiser for a huge furniture store until they went out of business and I got laid off. (which was my financial demise)
                I am now a sales rep for a Gift Company. The most fun I have ever had and the least amount of money I have ever made!

Comment

I work in private banking. My job is loans, watching accounts for fees for the rich and reversing those fees.. bless their little hearts.. ha ha. I was a loan processor,underwriter until we moved. This jobs okay, but not as much fun, and certainly doesn't pay much compare to my old job. But, on the other hand I would be laid off at my old job as they closed their doors.. And hubby was F&I or Sales Manager at car dealerships.. after moving here is had trouble getting a sales job and none of them paid worth a crap. So, he is selling insurance now sort of like aflac, and making nothing basically. Self employed as no one will hire a 60 year old. Car business is hiring now for sales... ha ha.. yeah great! Ever notice the same places run help wanted ads over and over about "great income potential" they don't tell you that you are lucky to make 1800.00 per week and they will work you every night and every week end that they can. And they will toss the best deals to their buddys if at all possible. Hubby is too old now to race to the lot for people. Anyone doing that job is nuts, they need to stop working for these jerks until they learn to stop flooding the sales floor with too many people so no one can make a living and the clients always have to deal with a new sales person. Sell a new car and make 100.00... 40 cars sold on the lot and they had 15 sales people.. wow what an income, huh? So, I rant...

Comment

I work for the IRS.
                    Filed Chapter 7: 06-09-09
                    341 Meeting: 07-10-09
                    Discharged: 09-17-09

Comment

P/T Security Guard and whatever else I can find as my main job PLUS do computer repair/networking setups for people (that cash is the only thing that keeps me afloat at times)

-frank

Comment

I am a Database Developer/Adminstrator and right now I'm working for the gov't as a contractor. Mainly deal with financial types of information.
                        BK Ch 7 Discharged 09/2009 | Anything I say can and should be used as friendly advice and sharing of experiences with an unbiased viewpoint.
                        Scores: EQ 745 EX 704 TU 710 as of 08/15/2012

Comment

A broke landlord. Planning my future life now.
                          All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
                          Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

landlord Issues

Anyone a landlord while filing? What happens to the tenants? I think they'll sell my SFR as it is the only thing I have with any equity in it.

Comment

I'm a stay at home mom with two children, My youngest daughter is autisic.. ever try to find day care for a autisic child ? doesn't exist!. besides, I don't trust anyone to watch over my children, not in the world we live in today. So i enjoy every moment of my job!! My hubby is a Lab Technoligist for Pepsi .
                              Filed on 7-17-09
                              waiting for 341
                              341 meeting 8-21-09
                              discharged/ case closed 12/23/2009

Comment

I'm a nurse

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X