top Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite mini series or series?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your favorite mini series or series?

I just finished watching The Winds of War and the second part, War and Remembrances, just a great mini-series. (netflix)

Jericho was pretty good. Terra Nova wasn't bad. Walking Dead, Falling skies were good also. Some of the them are on netflix's or

amazon.com. What's your favorite mini-series or series?

We don't have cable but our son gave us seasons 1 and 2 of Modern Family and Castle. We are hooked on both but Castle is our favorite.
    Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
    Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

We were watching the Canadian produced 'Saving Hope', then NBC cancelled it. The Canadian TV has renewed it for a second season.

Now we are watching 'Revolution' which will be on NBC at 10:00 PM tonight.
      "To go bravely forward is to invite a miracle."

"Worry is the darkroom where negatives are formed."

Comment

Sons of Arnachy. Our entire family is hooked on this.
        8-07-09-filed Chapter 7
        11-18-09-DISCHARGED!!

Life is not what challenges you face, but how you face those challenges.

Comment

I just completed all four seasons of Breaking Bad on Netflix. It started off slow but was very very good a few episodes in. I can't wait to start watching season 5. I really like Homeland on Showtime (I'm not sure if it's on Netflix). I really liked Dexter the first 5 seasons. After that it kind of got out of control.
          "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

1. Breaking Bad (hate to see it end but cannot wait to see what happens to Walt in the end)
            2. The Wire (real slow start but it gets so good, just dont get too invested in the characters cause they will get shot lol)
            3. The Sopranos (got better every season, but a lousy final episode)
            4. Mad Men (makes me want to start chain smoking and drink at work)
            5. Walking Dead (i love zombies, hope this show runs for a few more years)

Comment

Just went off the air for the Season will return next Summer---COPPER--BBC TV it is about NYC in 1860. I was hooked after the first episode.

Hubby is into World without End He read the first 2 books and has been waiting for this to come on.
              Plan Completed 10 months early 09/24/2014 Discharged 11/04/2014

Filed Ch 13 Aug. 2012 341 Meeting 09/12/2012 Confirmed 10/23/2012

Comment

1. Dexter
                2. Mad Men
                3. Breaking Bad
                4. Hell On Wheels
                5. Big Bang Theory
                6. American Dad
                7. Family Guy
                8. South Park
                The world's simplest C & D Letter:
                "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
                Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

Comment

Two and a Half Men - all Charlie Sheen episodes
                  Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Game of Thrones and True Blood. Both are on HBO which I no longer have since my free trial ended.

Comment

Big Bang Theory
                      Revolution
                      The West Wing (we watch the DVDs)
                      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

DUCK dynasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                          LOL. On that note, I'll add "South Beach Tow." Love it!
                          Filed August 20 341 on September 23 Report of No Distribution - September 24 Case Discharged and Closed on November 23!!!

Comment

Originally posted by drowning123 View Post
                            LOL. On that note, I'll add "South Beach Tow." Love it!
                            ok, now i know i don't look like a duck dynasty fan. but it was so funny, the other day were we in brighthouse thinking about changing our service. and the guy behind the counter asked which type of shows i like to watch. i said mostly cnn some movies but then i said duck dynasty and you could her the entire place in surround sound say YEAH!!!!!!!!!! LOL!! it was so funny!
                            8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Originally posted by tobee43 View Post
                              I LOVE this show!!! They are all too funny!! My favorite is Uncle Si!!
                              "I DECLARE BANKRUPTCY!" Ch 7 Filed 7/15/11 * 3 Minute 341 8/19/11 * Discharged 10/20/11

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X