• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Spring :)

FINALLY! Dont want any more snow!

Hey Frogger...tell your kin to start singing out back at the pond

Hope everyone is well!

i thought i spotted a few pollywogs in them there ponds LOL...frogger not wasted a moments time!!

time for renewal and hope! happy spring to you pandora, sweet person that you are we believe our storms have passed!! we can finally see the sun peeking through!

and happy spring to all! planting is good for the soul
    Last edited by tobee43; 03-20-2013, 06:28 AM.
    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

It's my favorite time of year! The rebirth of the earth, the hope of new life, the waking of our world! I am so excited to say Happy Spring to everyone!
      Filed Ch 13 Feb 9, 2012, 341 meeting Mar 15, 2012, Confirmed Apr 5, 2012
      Anticipated freedom party Apr 2015

Comment

My posse is getting ready to crank up and serenade you with the most beautiful springtime music my dear. First the time change, now spring.... it just keeps getting better and better.
        All information contained in this post is for informational and amusement purposes only.
        Bankruptcy is a process, not an event.......

Comment

Send your posse way up here to the NE my friend. Nobody told Old Man Winter that his time here is done.

Keep On Smilin'

Comment

Originally posted by keepsmiling View Post
            Send your posse way up here to the NE my friend. Nobody told Old Man Winter that his time here is done.
            I agree no spring time here for us

Comment

No spring time here yet either. It was 8 below zero this morning.

Comment

Today the north west coast is having a big big rain storm but that'll make everything fresh. I'm glad Spring is here...i love the later days and all the new plants, trees, flowers....etc. Happy Spring!!!
                Filed Chapter 13 - 07/20/12
                Discharged 8/2/16

Comment

Happy Spring to everyone!!

:::Waves::: to my sweet Pandorable!
                  ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
                  Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

yalle, i don't usually check out people's profiles by i'm still pee'ing my pants on your little note there about your favorite latte. you are too funny. i think you missed you're calling. and where have you been???? you bring not only wonderful advise but a smile to so many. rare people that can bring a smile to one's face via a puter.
                    8/4/2008 MAKE SURE AND VISIT Tobee's Blogs! http://www.bkforum.com/blog.php?32727-tobee43 and all are welcome to bk forum's Florida State Questions and Answers on BK http://www.bkforum.com/group.php?groupid=9

Comment

Ok...who the hell turned winter back on?! OMG was in the 20's last night and this morning!! BRRRRRRRRRRRR

*waves and sends hugs to tobee and Vale* Ladies...pleasure as always - two more nuts to the bucket are more company for ME LOL

Frogger - methinks, m'dear that your little cousins froze to death last night! Poor little guys... *sniffles*

C'mon spring.......we're waiting patiently - so SPRING already!

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X