Weird product description at Walmart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird product description at Walmart

One of my chihuahuas has been scratching her neck raw, and what worked in the past was dusting it with sulfur powder, so I went online looking for it, and here is what I found at Walmart:

"Sometimes associated with hell and the devil, Sulfur, or Brimstone, is actually quite good for destroying an enemys hold on you or preventing curses and hexes..."

I wonder if Walmart realizes that this product description is on their website?
    The world's simplest C & D Letter:
    "I demand that you cease and desist from any communication with me."
    Notice that I never actually mention or acknowledge the debt in my letter.

They certainly do realize this as this is in the "extended" catalog section. It is no different than Amazon's extended store which allows other companies to sell product through a major retailer (Amazon, WalMart, Best Buy, etc).

Look at the description for "Arrowroot"... "It is believed that Arrowroot may increase ones good fortune- It is also believed Arrowroot can make opportunity more visible on ones horizon"

(Note: both are products sold by UnbeatableSale.com through WalMart.)

You actually had me looking for Eye of Newt!
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

My momma used sulphur powder mixed with lard to cure mange.
      ~~ Filed Over Median Income Chapter 7: 12/17/2010 ~~ 341 Held: 1/12/2011 ~~ Discharged: 03/16/2011 ~~
      Not an attorney - just an opinionated woman.

Comment

Funny!

Looks like Walmart still has some interesting employees.
        Golden Jubilee was a year-long celebration held every 50 years in which all bondmen were freed, mortgaged lands were restored to the original owners, and land was left fallow: Lev. 25:8-17

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X