Physically sick over situation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kam,

How sad that you never got the opportunity to really have a mother image..... and too loose all of them who tried to fill in so young in life....... So sad that your own children never knew grandparents.......or being spoiled by them!!!

Life does play its dirty little tricks.... different things happen to all of us thru our lifetimes......

Yes, I cherish the years I spent with mom...... a treasure that I have that no one shared but her and I..... (my brothers all lived out of state)....

I count my blessings every day, because my life could have been a lot different..........
    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast
      Sending good thoughts your way, Dano. And lifting prayers up on high as well!
      My wife was called this morning for a job interview this Wednesday @ 10am!!!!
      Thanks for your prayers and please continue as it is definantely working!

Comment

Originally posted by dano100
        My wife was called this morning for a job interview this Wednesday @ 10am!!!!
        Thanks for your prayers and please continue as it is definantely working!
        We need to do a "Minny Happy Dance"!!

WTG, Dano!!

Tell your wife GOOD LUCK!! Best Wishes with her interview!! and may GOD Bless you both.
        Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
        Discharged - 12/2006
        Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
        Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Yea!!!!! I love to hear good news!!! Keep us posted and we'll keep praying!
          Say a prayer for me, too. I have a job interview this P.M. and had a good one on Friday. I really need for something to come through soon!

jane
          Filed: 2/24/2006
          341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
          Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

Originally posted by dano100
            This forum is great. I feel such a connection to people I have not and will probably never meet. I don't know if any of you are in the habit of praying for strangers but I would appreciate your prayers. In turn, I am praying for each of you who has taken the time to reply to my posts.

God Bless each of you!

Remember this quote"THIS TO SHALL PASS"
            It will get better, I feel where your coming from...
            I am so tired of eating bologna sandwhiches,beans
            & rice. But we are gonna be back on
            top very soon. Yep, I believe in prayer...Ive seen
            it work many times.
            Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by jane taylor
              Say a prayer for me, too. I have a job interview this P.M. and had a good one on Friday. I really need for something to come through soon!

jane
              Done, Lady!!

You are on the list too!!
              Filed Ch 7 - 09/06
              Discharged - 12/2006
              Officially Declared No Asset - 03/2007
              Closed - 04/2007

I am not an attorney. My comments are based on personal experience and research. Always consult an attorney in your area to address concerns related to your particular situation.

Another good thing about being poor is that when you are seventy your children will not have declared you legally insane in order to gain control of your estate. - Woody Allen...

Comment

Originally posted by jane taylor

jane
                Hope the interview went well. I am praying for you at this very moment..............

Comment

Originally posted by SinkingFast
                  We need to do a "Minny Happy Dance"!!

WTG, Dano!!

Tell your wife GOOD LUCK!! Best Wishes with her interview!! and may GOD Bless you both.
                  God has blessed us by leading me to this forum. What a great bunch of people you all are!

Comment

Yes, most of us are all honest, hardworking family oriented people......

BUT WE DO HAVE OUR "RUNTS" TOO.................we just keep weeding them out!!!
                    Minny

"It's amazing the paths that our feet sometimes follow in life".

My suggestions are from "personal experience" and research only. Do not consider this as legal advice. Each bankruptcy case is different.

Comment

AMIS, my grandfather (my Dad's dad) went through a couple of "boughts". He came from Poland in 1904. He had been a Prussian Cavalry Officer under Kaiser Wilhelm and died a German Citizen, that part of Poland (Danzig or Prussia) was German then.

After we moved to Miami he boarded the plane for Miami from Nashville in his pajamas because the FBI was "after him", this was 1971. The dying man beside him, ancient, no teeth, barely coherent as I recall was nonrtheless and FBI agent. His literature which came monthly from Poland was being searched and he was "bugged" in his room at the nursing home. He came to live with us and got better mentally. Man, I sat by him for hours listening to his stories about the Army. He spent two years in an Austro-Hungarian POW camp and actually was in several Cavalry charges and battles. He was well educated and well read, not a flirtatious man with women, but a hard working, good man. He was so interesting but had his boughts, he was the gentlest man I ever knew, never violent. Loved his old home in Memphis, loved Memphis, loved his fish pond, his dog Ginger and drove Desotos, his last being a 1960. He spoke with a heavy Polish accent but even as a Tennessee kid i was never embarrassed to be around him, back then that was a "feature", not something to laugh at. Of course in this smart ass infested hole called Miami Beach, full of new rich brats and trash money it was different, you could have that whole damned stinking City, give me Brentwood and Belle Meade and Forest Hills in Nashville any day, MB was a trash hole in the 60's, 70's and 80's and remains one today. BTW, Brentwood according to Sperlings has one tenth of the average violent and property crime of the average US City. Those are still great places to live. Hated that place the first day I got there and walked into Nautilus Jr. High and saw people in blue jeans, sandals, CURSING, psychodelic paintings on the wall and a LIBERAL fruitless education that they should have paid me to take part in.
                      Last edited by robivi3; 07-11-2006, 04:34 AM.
                      "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Join the Mobile Infantry and save the world. Service guarantees citizenship.

Comment

Thank you!

My mom just has this ongoing battle with the neighbor....We went over Sunday morning to put a new mailbox on her post for her. She thought the neighbor had ripped the lid off...now this mailbox was sooo rusted out, it just looked like it fell off. When we pulled the rest of it off, the thing just kind of disintegrated. Then she told us that the neighbor had egged her driveway Saturday night...first it was a whole carton of eggs, then it became just two...but I could not find any evidence of an egging...sometimes I just think it's her way of getting more attention from me....

I just keep plugging along....
                        Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                        Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

AMIS, enjoy her good points, at 81 there is a story in their somewhere, get her talking about the old days. Maybe spur her memmory by going through albums.
                          "You once asked me for advice. You want some now? Never pass up a good thing." Lieutenant Jean Rasczak, Starship Troopers

Comment

what a cute puppy!!!

Originally posted by robivi3
                            AMIS, enjoy her good points, at 81 there is a story in their somewhere, get her talking about the old days. Maybe spur her memmory by going through albums.

Will do
                            Filed Oct 2005discharged February 2007,Shapeless in the fire's glow, tell me if you think you know,
                            Who it was we were below, where we've been and where we go

Comment

Full grown adult! Queen bee. Long haired Chihuahuah. That is her favorite spot, center console of my truck. If she goes afew days without a ride she will tap my knee with her paw, I'll put on her leash and she leads me to the truck. I drive her around the block and she is happy. She goes for long rides with us, most perfect car dog that ever lived.

She doesn't like outdoors, walks at all. She likes one walk a day and to do her running in the house, to hot for her, she needs cool air. Calmest dog in the world and friendly to kids and LOOOOOOOOOVES elderly people. Hates fish, loves chicken and BEEF and turkey, extremely picky about food. Won't bug my wife for any, been taught never to beg but she will lead me to the front of the stove and have a near heart attack while waiting. The bigger dog, sandy uses her for a pillow. She likes to lay curled up on a sofa pillow, very used to royal treatment. Have had to whack her nose two or three times since three weeks of age, that is all. Can't really punish her, she gives no hassles, very clean and PICKY about her dolls and her bed.

She is finally getting used to Sandy who smart but clumsy as can be! Runs and can't stop without hitting the front door. A non picky sloppy eater who loves rawhide and is being taught not to slow people down by their ankles. Other than that a great dog, BIG vocabulary, have to be somewhat carefaul about certain sounds or words.
                              Last edited by robivi3; 07-11-2006, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Love the puppy!!! I want one of those cute little dogs. Our inside dog is so old and clingy, but we love her and the English Springer Spaniel is a big goofball that lives in the yard and hasn't a care in the world.
                                Filed: 2/24/2006
                                341 mtg: 4/4/2006:angel:
                                Discharged: 9/25/08!!!!!:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X