Navigation struggle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navigation struggle!

I for one do not have confidence in navigating the new site. I also do not like that I cannot see a signature.

Maybe I am missing something, but I am not keen on learning a new system. The transition should be seamless but has missed that mark by miles and miles.
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Call me lazy, but I relied upon keeping my signature up to date to help keep clear where I stand in my progress on my ch13BK
    11/23/'10-filed ch 13. 1/6/'11-341, confirmed. Below median. Plan completed 11/30/2015. DISSCHARGED 4/4/2016.JP

Comment

Spidge it's not just you...while I'm extremely computer literate and have been using them since they came out (like moons ago lol) and daily...this new format is by no means user friendly IMO. You have to hunt to find new posts and forums whereas before I could just login and hit "new posts" and everything would pull up based on however long I set. Not to mention several other areas that are off. Why is my msgs always lit up for instance? I dont want to be notified for every reply and turned that off yet its still notifying me.

Big swing and a miss I think

Comment

The signatures are back. I can see your signature now spidge. Growing pains for sure, but we needed the upgrade as we were several versions behind.

You can get to "new" posts by hitting the "New Topics" button on the upper left, where the new posts button was previously located. Once you are subscribed to a single thread, the only way to turn that thread off it to disable it for that specific thread. The generic "Subscribe to new posts" is just so that when you post to a topic, you don't have to subscribe each time. In fact, the software works exactly the same way as before. A bunch of things have moved around. I personally am having some trouble remembering and/or trying to find where things are now located, but it is working the same as before.

Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
          The signatures are back. I can see your signature now spidge. Growing pains for sure, but we needed the upgrade as we were several versions behind.

You can get to "new" posts by hitting the "New Topics" button on the upper left, where the new posts button was previously located. Once you are subscribed to a single thread, the only way to turn that thread off it to disable it for that specific thread. The generic "Subscribe to new posts" is just so that when you post to a topic, you don't have to subscribe each time. In fact, the software works exactly the same way as before. A bunch of things have moved around. I personally am having some trouble remembering and/or trying to find where things are now located, but it is working the same as before.

Thanks JB. I was able to turn signatures on in the settings section. Hopefully in time I will come to like the new site.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X