Private Messages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Private Messages

What is the criteria in being able to send? I would have assumed that we would always be able to message a mod at least but I can't do that either. It is really frustrating & I get the reason for locking that function down except when new members are being messaged by others and have no ability to contact anyone it kinda sucks.

I think it's 10 posts but I don't have access to that. It was locked down precisely why you think... spam. We get spam all day and it reduced the amount of garbage sent to users via private messages.

Mabe laz will pop in and provide an answer.
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      I think it's 10 posts but I don't have access to that. It was locked down precisely why you think... spam. We get spam all day and it reduced the amount of garbage sent to users via private messages.

Mabe laz will pop in and provide an answer.
      it's fine really just frustrating lol 10 would seem logical to me

Comment

You only need a couple of more.
        Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
        Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X