This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why can't I see sent private messages?

I can't tell if anything has been sent, it says sent messages 0.
    Is there a way to enable this or something?
    On other boards I use this to check and see what the sent msg will look like, is there a way to view sent messages here?

When you go to "private messages", there is a "drop down box" which reads "Jump to Folder:". You must "pull-down" that box and select "Sent Items".
    Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)
    Visit My BKForum Blog: justbroke's Blog

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by justbroke View Post
      When you go to "private messages", there is a "drop down box" which reads "Jump to Folder:". You must "pull-down" that box and select "Sent Items".
      Yes, thats where it says "Sent Items" 0.

I get replies, so the messages are going out.

Comment

This is my pm control for another site. http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9066/pm1o.jpg
        This is my pm control for this site. http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/9578/bkfpm.jpg
        Yes, I have sent pm's on this site.

Comment

Ahh, you turned it off.

Go to User CP, and the click Edit Options (under Setting and Options).

When sending private messages the forum can make a copy of the message in your Sent Items folder.

X Save a copy of sent messages in my Sent Items folder by default
          Chapter 7 (No Asset/Non-Consumer) Filed (Pro Se) 7/08 (converted from Chapter 13 - 2/10)

Any advice provided is not legal advice, but simply the musings of a fellow bankrupt.

Comment

That was it, I thought it would be something under user cp--> private messages.
            Thanks!

Comment

No problem. I don't know why that isn't the default setting, but oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by tinfoilhat View Post
                I can't tell if anything has been sent, it says sent messages 0.
                Is there a way to enable this or something?
                On other boards I use this to check and see what the sent msg will look like, is there a way to view sent messages here?
                You have been permanently banned as requested via PM.
                The information provided is not, and should not be considered legal advice. All information provided is only informational and should be verified by a law practioner whenever possible. When confronted with legal issues contact an experienced attorney in your state who specializes in the area of law most directly called into question by your particular situation.

Comment

bottom Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X